A Discussion with Jarrod

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
He does both. He's trying to type now. But I don't know what he wants to say. he's just trying to tease me now. If you want to know something ask and I'll ask him to see if he'll answer.

What kind of things should I ask? Can he tell me the future? Sorry for the questions; just trying to understand how it works.

JasperMoon

Jarrod says there's more. this is all he gave me before I went to bed last night. I cannot control what he says or predicts. Take it for what it's worth. He says Cosmo (and he kept referring to you as Cosmo Cramer from Seinfeld!) will go on a long vacation. He says for you CMAC you're going to be a dad. Don't know what this is about, take it with a smile and continue on. Until he is finished predicting for you guys.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
An experiment!! Perhaps Jarrod wants to talk to my cats and tell me what the are thinking. You know...an animal whisperer.... It will let us know if spirits can communicate with animals. :) Also, maybe he can shed some light on my mood crash that's trying to happen.

JasperMoon

Okay. I have a couple of things to share. This is again for CMAC . Your endeavors have been very successful. Though you may not believe in yourself as such. Your life is still full of surprises coming up and don't be surprised when you find a new study coming your way. The paths are always indicating time. You will find the time to travel (he he) And this time it will be for real. Only you can know what this means CMAC.

Cosmo. I don't know if this is funny but Jarrod said if Cosmo wants something funny ha ha tell him to watch the Big Bang Theory. He will find the episode in 3 weeks quite interesting. I have no idea what will be on in three weeks. Do you?