A Discussion with Jarrod

JasperMoon

Yeah, the last time was when you had some pretty rough visitors in the chatroom and he took off because they were not very nice to him.

Last edited:

JasperMoon

He does both. He's trying to type now. But I don't know what he wants to say. he's just trying to tease me now. If you want to know something ask and I'll ask him to see if he'll answer.

What kind of things should I ask? Can he tell me the future? Sorry for the questions; just trying to understand how it works.

It works like this Cosmo. You ask me a question. I'll come back with an answer. It may take me a while, but I can answer. I am a little voice in the head. I type on the keyboard. I write in a notebook and can shout in the ear and wake Frances up. she doesn't like that when she has a day she can sleep in! he he. But that's how it works. Oh yes, and you have to open up your third eye to receive the messages. Did you do that yet? Be very careful because boogie men are all around here. And they can screw everything up for you. Just try to be good and kind and loving and if you must shed some white light on the subject for added effect. Lots of psychics tell you that, but you don't really have to, just be wise in contacting whomever you do. And test them. I got an A on my last test. I hope I don't fail this one either. Jarrod. be nice now!

JasperMoon

An experiment!! Perhaps Jarrod wants to talk to my cats and tell me what the are thinking. You know...an animal whisperer.... It will let us know if spirits can communicate with animals. :) Also, maybe he can shed some light on my mood crash that's trying to happen.
P.S. your cat says meow!

JasperMoon

Okay, I just got a nudge from Jarrod. He wants to say something right now on this subject before it gets to be any more in the papers. This is just a rumor started by someone who wants to be Chris's wife, he's telling me and he's taking over the typing right now. If anyone is following the Chris Evans rumor mill it says right now on one of his fan sites there is a rumor that he is engaged and getting married. This is not true. Jarrod is telling me. It may be in the papers for awhile, but it is not true. He is single and he is going to stay that way for quite awhile. There is a major plan for this person over here on this side and it has nothing to do with walking down the aisle just yet. Jarrod wanted to edit this a bit and say he will say what it is, but not right now. In a few days.

P. S. Clooney is going to stay married for awhile, but that one will eventually go bust, too. Just to let you know. Jarrod says this is all for now.

Last edited:
Cosmo. I don't know if this is funny but Jarrod said if Cosmo wants something funny ha ha tell him to watch the Big Bang Theory. He will find the episode in 3 weeks quite interesting. I have no idea what will be on in three weeks. Do you?

It's alright if you don't know, of course. Wikipedia doesn't either. See, even Wikipedia ain't as good as Jarrod. ;)

JasperMoon

Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see what it is, if there will be one on the telly. Anyway nothing more from Jarrod today yet. I was busy with other children. He wants you to know who he is, but he hasn't revealed much to me yet either--there is the weekend.