A Discussion with Jarrod

JasperMoon

Jarrod gave me this prediction this morning:
In December there will be a big storm in the mid west that will be a big surprise to everyone because they didn’t expect it so early. It won’t be bad but it will be a big surprise to everyone who are not expecting it.

Let's see if this one comes to pass.

JasperMoon

Jarrod has another prediction, but I'm not sure about this one. We'll see. But he said Katy Perry won't be performing at the Super Bowl after all. I'm betting she will.

JasperMoon

It's getting cold here, too. Right now I'm listening to a youtube time travel speaker. Jarrod is not around although I see him smiling in my mind.

JasperMoon

Several months ago, especially on the Colbert Report when he interviewed one of the men from Marvel comics, it was rumored and then confirmed for the comics that Captain America was going to be killed off and replaced by another super hero. That being said on television, the guest also alluded that the movies would follow suit. Although, this coming April, Captain America 3 will begin shooting, I have been told my my friend Jarrod that the rumor is no longer a rumor. Plans are to kill Captain America off in the movies as well and replace him like in the comics, and the plans are going full steam ahead as I post. I wanted to put this up for everyone to see. I also hear rumors that on the outside that it hasn't been decided as yet. I am posting to see if it really comes to pass and we are just being foolied with in the press. Let's see.

P.S. Jarrod wanted me to add this right now. He also says there will be a very bad accident on set of the new movie. someone will almost die.

Last edited:

JasperMoon

Well, Poison Apple what do you think? I've been going over Jarrod's predictions. He hasn't been too successful. But he has insisted for three days and maybe longer that this one will come to pass. I do know and I did hear that man say the first part of the message on Stephen Colbert's show. That was a done deal. Then I heard someone ask the question if it was going to happen in the movie. The man hesitated and then gave an enigmatic answer. But Stephen was kind of hinting it was going to happen if I can recall the interview. Now I am getting for three days this and there have been no jokes or fooling around with it, just plain it's going to happen. Does anyone else who has psychic powers see this coming down on the new C A 3 movie set? Please let me know.