A Discussion with Jarrod

JasperMoon

Jarrod says tell her I'm on vacation. I'll get back to her later. In the meantime to know the real TT look for the things that are just plain non-disputable and in this way you will know it's your TT For example, when they talk about the things that are already in existence that have happened. This way there is a marker in the road that leads to what the future holds. I am not sure what Jarrod means or says by this, but as I usually say, I cannot control what he says or how he says it. Perhaps he is telling us to look at the present, what the TTr's are saying about our present and decipher their predictions from there.

Ayasano

Jarrod says tell her I'm on vacation. I'll get back to her later. In the meantime to know the real TT look for the things that are just plain non-disputable and in this way you will know it's your TT For example, when they talk about the things that are already in existence that have happened. This way there is a marker in the road that leads to what the future holds. I am not sure what Jarrod means or says by this, but as I usually say, I cannot control what he says or how he says it. Perhaps he is telling us to look at the present, what the TTr's are saying about our present and decipher their predictions from there.

I'm a him, not a her. :D

JasperMoon

Okay. I am adding here for two things. I just got this not too long ago. This is for Ayasano. Jarrod says the world is your oyster. Take heed and give your idea a shot. Who knows? It could be a major success.

For the time travel answer. Time travelers are on board and duking it out. Please stop telling people who you are and just tell them about when you are, guys. They'll believe it soon enough. Jarrod then smiled.

Last edited:

Ayasano

Okay. I am adding here for two things. I just got this not too long ago. This is for Ayasano. Jarrod says the world is your oyster. Take heed and give your idea a shot. Who knows? It could be a major success.

I'd be very careful about giving advice like that without knowing all the details. I'm assuming Jarrod didn't tell you what the idea(s) are?

JasperMoon

As I said, he tells me what to say. It is a choice. And no he did not say more. If that is what is recommended to Jarrod, then Jarrod will take your advice and not give out anymore of this information. He says he is finished as of this morning.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As I said, he tells me what to say. It is a choice. And no he did not say more. If that is what is recommended to Jarrod, then Jarrod will take your advice and not give out anymore of this information. He says he is finished as of this morning.

Your technique is similar to something I developed called psychic writing, but you type instead of write. :)

JasperMoon

Information for better or worse. That's what I get. I never know if it is correct for me. some psychics say spirits can't predict for the ones they communicate with because they are psychic. Only those they interact with. Again, for better or worse, I conveyed messages and now Jarrod says he is finished. He doesn't want to cause anyone undue stress or get wrong information. And he won't be accurate accurate to the letter. That's just not kosher, he said, because of the precariousness of the future.