Alternate Singapore

TimeFlipper

By request of Miss Miscellaneous, this looks like a job for Superman. :cool:
I hope you don't mind, Himalayan Hermit, if I try to offer a possible alternative interpretation of your dream:

Your thought of parallel timelines might have made your dream about a parallel life you can lead, a different way or direction you might want. Or one you see you don't want.

Perhaps this was about your work, if it might be going how you don't like, maybe not going anywhere as nothing was built up.
It might even feel foreign because of this or far away from you, if you find it unfulfilling, and maybe has no place for you.
That answer seems a bit too negative and drastic though.

An alternative view is (see what I did there?:rolleyes:) it could be what you want to do.
Does Singapore mean success, or a growing city? And you want to build this up. That can be why nothing was there yet, nor your place in it.

In alternative 3 you didn't like the transfer, of your company, and no one was in sight could mean human company was missing in this area is what you didn't like.
It was barren, not built up, but might mean you wanted to build this up.
As you had to try very hard to find fulfilment. And can no place to park mean you are going non stop in work, if Singapore means a very busy place and might feel foreign again?
Could it mean work taking over your social life, which no one likes?
You even started with: This might just be a good tea/coffee break story, which is a social idea. But I might be reading too much into it.
I liked your, "alternative 3"..Could this be your own subconscious reminding you of the 1977 TV broadcast (Alternative3) where a plan was uncovered to make the Moon habitable in the event of climate change or a major catastrophe on Earth? :sneaky: :eek: :D

Superman1

You'll love it here better than DM, mate. The mods and admins are active and are super friendly. I've never met a troll or a bully here yet.

I already feel like I've been transferred to another dimension by a Benevolent Beyond Terrestrial [BBT] influence. :alien:

Superman1

I liked your, "alternative 3"..Could this be your own subconscious reminding you of the 1977 TV broadcast (Alternative3) where a plan was uncovered to make the Moon habitable in the event of climate change or a major catastrophe on Earth? :sneaky: :eek: :D

o_0 I don't know of that broadcast, which must mean it's going to happen now! :cry:
Now, we just need one of these time travellers to go back and warn them.:barefoot: It's the only alternative.:oops: