Ask about the future.

1.Will bill gates really donate all his money when he dies?
2.How hard will it be when to get a job in the future? will people like you and me have one?
3.When will the government release info about the Antarctica under ground city?
4.When will space travel become a regular thing?
5.Dose Jupiter moon Europa have advanced life forms?
6.Will books be a thing in the past? or they will be a rare item to collect?
7.Will we browse through the internet like futurama?
futurama_s02e09_03.jpg

if you don't want to answer some of these questions that's Ok.
8.The most thing i'm afraid off the future is the animals are involving like really fast because of us,now they can resist our sprays and poisons will we find a way to counter that?

Last edited:

Thoth93

1.Will bill gates really donate all his money when he dies? Ha no!
2.How hard will it be when to get a job in the future? will people like you and me have one? What do you mean people like you and me I don't live by the same rules as you, I once was like you but not anymore. You see life happens to you I happen to life.
3.When will the government release info about the Antarctica under ground city? When The right people are in charge.
4.When will space travel become a regular thing? So far away not even worth considering.
5.Dose Jupiter moon Europa have advanced life forms? No.
6.Will books be a thing in the past? or they will be a rare item to collect? Most people won't want them and yes there will be collectors.
7.Will we browse through the internet like futurama? Don't be silly of course it will be all VR.
futurama_s02e09_03.jpg

if you don't want to answer some of these questions that's Ok.
8.The most thing i'm afraid off the future is the animals are involving like really fast because of us,now they can resist our sprays and poisons will we find a way to counter that? Don't be ridiculous.

1.will the economy crash in the next few years?
2.I mean will it be really hard for regular people to just apply for a job if there's robots then jobs will be harder to find.

Thoth93

Hi Adam, i wanted to ask could you see future of my country - Lithuania, its located in eastern Europe.
What would you like to know?

i would like to know what will happen during next 50 years. will my nation survive? is there a chance that my country finnaly will be ruled by good people that care about it.
Well that all depends on what direction your timeline goes in. If the people are willing to rise up and do what's best for themselves good leaders will naturally emerge from it.

Mental Mania

What would you like to know?

i would like to know what will happen during next 50 years. will my nation survive? is there a chance that my country finnaly will be ruled by good people that care about it.
Well that all depends on what direction your timeline goes in. If the people are willing to rise up and do what's best for themselves good leaders will naturally emerge from it.
whats the most possible timeline?