Ask about the future.

Thoth93

I know other people who claim to see in the future. Everybody say something different. That is one of the reasons why I believe in the many worlds theory.

I agree....However, to me, it is not a many physical world....but a simulation until one set goes forward...That is what I am working on as a team member among many other teams. This is a combination of Physical People in our Galaxy and Heavy Duty Simulation systems with so called energy beings in the simulation. It is hard to explain...we are little guys...there are others out side our sphere of understanding....thank you.

......Ok......

conscious9

I read a prediction somewhere a while back about Kim Jong-Un regime being overthrown, North Korea being bombed, and North and South Korea becoming one country again. My memory is hazy on where I got this, but that would most certainly lead to a more positive timeline.

Last edited:

conscious9

But I do have a prediction for next month and it has to do with a big immigrant situation in Europe and some crazy stuff going on in the middle East and then Putin is going to get involved with what is happening in Chechnya. Also there was another attack in Paris and as a matter of fact like I had predicted the overall European terrorist attacks and immigrant violence has been on the rise and I predict the pattern will continue perhaps even escalate next month. May showers as in meteor showers that is.
This will likely cause Le Pen to get elected, so these bad events can be learned from and put us on the path to a positive timeline. We Western folk always need something to really shake us out of our stupor.

Last edited:

conscious9

I know other people who claim to see in the future. Everybody say something different. That is one of the reasons why I believe in the many worlds theory.

I agree....However, to me, it is not a many physical world....but a simulation until one set goes forward...That is what I am working on as a team member among many other teams. This is a combination of Physical People in our Galaxy and Heavy Duty Simulation systems with so called energy beings in the simulation. It is hard to explain...we are little guys...there are others out side our sphere of understanding....thank you.
I believe in energy beings and a lot of what is being played out in the physical is a reflection of the astral, but it's possible the positive energy beings can fail just as much as any human. And it's also possible that there are too many humans with the potential to fix things who are simply just not taking any action, so in the end, the opportunities opened up through astral efforts are being wasted.

Thoth93

I believe in energy beings and a lot of what is being played out in the physical is a reflection of the astral, but it's possible the positive energy beings can fail just as much as any human. And it's also possible that there are too many humans with the potential to fix things who are simply just not taking any action, so in the end, the opportunities opened up through astral efforts are being wasted.

Evil only wins when good men do nothing!

Krish

I read a prediction somewhere a while back about Kim Jong-Un regime being overthrown, North Korea being bombed, and North and South Korea becoming one country again. My memory is hazy on where I got this, but that would most certainly lead to a more positive timeline.

Both Astral Groups and Humans try to do their best. But there are too many imbeciles both sides, so things just get messed up like Bill Clinton did with N. Korea long ago. I was told soon Trump could cause issues but that can also change, so, let us see...

China definitely could push the key people in N. Korea for such an outcome....We shall see...