Ask about the future.

Krish

you saying they suck that what i'm talking about yes i do get it

Well, we are in paranormalis. members want to know what is fake and what is real for our benefit like the war we are about to go or galactic war that is coming...

Am i wrong in that..??? let me know...

Krish

you saying they suck that what i'm talking about yes i do get it

Well, we are in paranormalis. members want to know what is fake and what is real for our benefit like the war we are about to go or galactic war that is coming...

nope can't you wait for ww3?

YES, we are getting there as we write...two items going on simultaneously - Physical and Astral in a BAD way....enjoy the show.

nope can't you wait for ww3?

YES, we are getting there as we write...two items going on simultaneously - Physical and Astral in a BAD way....enjoy the show.
yep i defiantly can't wait for ww3 that will be fun

conscious9

I hear talk of a manufactured false flag instigating a financial collapse in the U.S. Any word on this, Adam Thoth? Is there a possibility of it being delayed?

conscious9

This looks like something which belongs in the 90's cyberdelic movement.
it dose lol
The whole transhumanism and singularity movement is a load of crap. It's keeping people down from realizing their innate power and immortality as an eternal soul. It's boxing themselves in. Heck, the human body could be so much more if we just understood what programs we have locked inside our DNA. We don't need to become machines, it's what the controllers want. Rather, we need to become more human. Those links about that eternal youth treatment you sent is a major leap in the right direction.