Astral travel

Martian

• I'm using binaural beats now to help me. I actually tried and felt my body vibrating and my heart was beating really fast. I also felt my brain shutting down.
I used to use binaural beats for various things (experimenting, I guess). Eventually I found that playing the low frequencies themselves instead of as beat frequencies, even if inaudible and below the threshold frequency of martian hearing, they would still have an effect. It actually made things easier if I couldn't hear the sound. Later on, I mostly used it to help me sleep.

Dragonchaser

@Dragonchaser - Dogs have very sensitive hearing. So your post above mine is very interesting indeed. :)

I have two Rottweilers at the moment , we in the dog-world call their hearing "3D-Hearing" in other words they "see" what they hear . Not physically see but mentally they try to "recognize" a sound when they hear it . Although my dogs are not gun-shy I don't appreciate fireworks and such ; for that reason .
- - - - - - - - - - - -​

Back to Astral travel .

Night Vision

@Dragonchaser - Dogs have very sensitive hearing. So your post above mine is very interesting indeed. :)

I have two Rottweilers at the moment , we in the dog-world call their hearing "3D-Hearing" in other words they "see" what they hear . Not physically see but mentally they try to "recognize" a sound when they hear it . Although my dogs are not gun-shy I don't appreciate fireworks and such ; for that reason .
- - - - - - - - - - - -​

Back to Astral travel .

Last edited:

Dragonchaser

12111936_10154607866489392_9110642480691613870_n.jpg