Astral travel

Night Vision

12111936_10154607866489392_9110642480691613870_n.jpg

:D ... :cool: sorry this is out of the norm at the moment but this Queensryche Tune is actually very educational ;)
:D ... :cool:

TimeFlipper

Iam very sorry to have strayed away a bit from the thread topic, but i feel that anybody, especially women need to be in their right environment in order to achieve Astral Travel..

For most maybe yes but the more experienced practitioner can use any environment at free will translating to "when-ever , where-ever" .
Yes of course, but even the experienced practitioner had to begin somewhere ;):D

Carl Miller

Iam very sorry to have strayed away a bit from the thread topic, but i feel that anybody, especially women need to be in their right environment in order to achieve Astral Travel..

Flies. Mosquitos creeping into your nose bug a lot when you are doing Astral Travel.
Once i got so much annoyed with them that the growing fury impacted my nervous system so much so that my imagination ended up sojourneying through a low dimension filled with these disgusting creeping little beasts.

Night Vision

Flies. Mosquitos creeping into your nose bug a lot when you are doing Astral Travel.
Once i got so much annoyed with them that the growing fury impacted my nervous system so much so that my imagination ended up sojourneying through a low dimension filled with these disgusting creeping little beasts.
:eek: That would be called the human species Carl :D :cautious: :cool: