Astronaut says Roswell was real and that we've been contacted by aliens

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Astronaut Says Roswell Was Real and We Have Been Contacted By Aliens

Do you think the picture from Roswell is real ?

Mudpuppy

Numenorean7 said:
Do you think the picture from Roswell is real ?
My first instinct is to say "no". It's not that I don't believe that they look similar to that but I don't believe that is an authentic picture. I will believe it is when the governement releases it or I see a Grey for myself. Otherwise, I think there are more contrieved pictures out there than real ones.

However, I don't think the time is too far away when we will know for sure.

Keroscene

Mudpuppy said:
You asked what they want? Well, there are about 57 different species visiting currently and they all have separate agendas. The Grey's, however, the ones that are most talked about are here for DNA purposes. They been trying to genetically alter themselves by splicing our DNA with theirs. Unfortunately, it hasn't worked so far and their race is going extinct. The only way they could get what they need is to agree to incarnate as a human but neither they nor the reptilians are willing to do that. They're trying to "cheat" God, if you will by getting what they need without going through the human experience. So, that is basically their story.

i've never been really to come up with a good reason why they are here myself. I've heard your idea before and i would like to point out what I have trouble getting past. with technology in cloning that we have, an advanced race would be even more, idk, advanced?, in cloning than we are. Is it kind of likfe the show Taken where they have lost their souls, for lack of a better word, and this is what they are trying to regain?

If they are coming here and they are hiding, that means they are in cahoots with the gov which makes me kind of supsicious of them right off. I would really like to think their motives are benign but I'm beginning to have my doubts. I don't think there is anytihng wrong with them splicing "human dna", that doesnt mean its my DNA taken without my consent, they can splice with whatever they want. THey might even reach that goal a little quicker if they came out and asked for help. I don't think they are shy either. One doesnt travel across space and time to not say hello to everyone, not just the government, unless they are up to no good of course.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Perhaps it's the gov that had the idea to hide the ETs.
In exchange, they give the ok to the ETs to use people in their experiments.
That's maybe the only good reason for them to stay away, and being benign at the same time

Num7.

Chip Lewis

Mudpuppy said:
Yes. I was listening to another astronaut on Coast To Coast the other night and he said that they used a type of code speak when they talked to NASA so that the public wouldn't understand. They would let them know when they were seeing UFOs outside the window but say it in technobabble. Amazing that this is all coming out.

You asked what they want? Well, there are about 57 different species visiting currently and they all have separate agendas. The Grey's, however, the ones that are most talked about are here for DNA purposes. They been trying to genetically alter themselves by splicing our DNA with theirs. Unfortunately, it hasn't worked so far and their race is going extinct. The only way they could get what they need is to agree to incarnate as a human but neither they nor the reptilians are willing to do that. They're trying to "cheat" God, if you will by getting what they need without going through the human experience. So, that is basically their story.

Here is another expert testifying to his involvement with the many different alien species.

Edit: I'd disregard the part of the video which has the pictures. I'm not really sure how valid those are. They're not from credible sources.
Mudpuppy, it's pretty interesting how this plays directly into the "Fallen Angel / Nephilim" doctine...eh?

BTW - Happy to see you!

Carl Miller

Today, without the shadow of the tinniest doubt we can state openheartedly that an alien craft really crashed in the vicinity of Roswell. No doubt at all. And we need not any formal statement, whatsoever, from the Government and Military. One needs to be extremely narrow minded person not to realize, once and for all, that 'disclosure' has already been effected.The Gov. will never make any open formal statement on this issue. The book by Phillip Corso -a memoir from his life: The Day After Roswell- has revealed all, corroborated by the eye witnessed testimony from retired officers who at the close brush to death decided to uncover the secrets they have sworn to keep. Nothing can be hidden forever, that is what i think.