Debate Boston FALSE FLAG

titorite

bostonblood.jpg

Same guy.

Octavusprime

If there are the same people appearing at both events this is a clear indicator of false flag. It would make sense to have a team that specializes in these types of events. Unfortunately people share similar facial features and it is easy to find similarities if one is looking for them.

As of now I'm leaning towards this being a real tragedy but I'm open to more evidence to the contrary.

BlastTyrant

If there are the same people appearing at both events this is a clear indicator of false flag. It would make sense to have a team that specializes in these types of events. Unfortunately people share similar facial features and it is easy to find similarities if one is looking for them.

As of now I'm leaning towards this being a real tragedy but I'm open to more evidence to the contrary.
Same this appears to be authentic this time, But you never know maybe it isn't still to early to tell.

I do believe Sandy Hook was a Hoax and i believe the whole Chemical Mailing was suppose to be bigger than what it was but Boston took the lime light over it. I expect to see more of this "Chemical Mail" from "mentally ill" persons

Samstwitch

The MAJOR difference between Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombings is that in Boston there were HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of photos and video taken by witnesses/people. In Sandy Hook there was one photo of kids walking in a line, some aerial video that didn't show anything, and some interviews that appeared to be very staged and scripted. Those are HUGE differences.

As I said before, I believe Sandy Hook was staged, but NOT the Boston Bombings.

Not everything is staged. Some events are genuine. But everyone is entitled to an opinion and those opinions don't always agree.

TnWatchdog

IMO we will never know everything on anything. Bomb went off and people died, we do know.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Boston Bomb Blasts

the photos in this link show some of the odd things about the first blast, like in the 12th shot, the heavey set woman by the fence is clearly point at the window of the shop, and the glass all over the side walk is very strange , when all the people who are hurt are out at the curb, to the right of the frame. this stuff just don't make sense. it is very odd that this bomb seemed to suck the glass out of the building and onto the side walk..
but like Sam said everyone has there own opion...

kcwildman

Beastmaster
heres a short vid. of a man running for the goveners office in nevada with a list of facts about some odd things that happened the day of the race