Debate Boston FALSE FLAG

Octavusprime

What same people? Who are you referring to?

I'm not referring to anyone. I just said IF there are the same goons playing victims and rescue workers THAN that would indicate a false flag.

As I said before I currently think this is a random act of terrorism. They may just be isolated self taught radicals. Or they were converted by an organized terror group, trained and perhaps funded to carry out this crime. I get a feeling they were recruited by an outside group and used as pawns to cause mass destruction on US soil.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I guess this lady just fallows the CNN crew around and then gives interviews on what ever they are looking at... guys at some point you have to start asking what the hell is going on here????? I realy like the comments by the judge he spills the beans on the fed's and there corrupt actions..
#!

Samstwitch

I guess this lady just fallows the CNN crew around and then gives interviews on what ever they are looking at... guys at some point you have to start asking what the hell is going on here????? I realy like the comments by the judge he spills the beans on the fed's and there corrupt actions..
#!

The two interviews with the woman...it shows her in Boston as a victim during the Bombings, and it shows her in Watertown as a witness who heard gun shots. This is possible, that she was in both places. One event happened in the morning. The other event happened in the evening on another day shortly after the bombings. Watertown is approximately 8 miles from Boston. The Marathon drew in people from all surrounding areas. IMO, the two short interviews with the same woman are believable.

TnWatchdog

If I see that lady in town, I will leave immediately. The Judge is a smart guy and knows what is happening. All part of the control plan.

titorite

bostonblood.jpg

Same guy.

WHO is the same guy???

If there are the same people appearing at both events this is a clear indicator of false flag.

What same people? Who are you referring to?

In the post your are quoting me from. (page one) The fat man in the military camo with the grey hait , mustach and glasses,

That is the same fire fighter in sandy hoax. The youtube vid loads on it. You get some good clear shots of him somewhere in the 3 minute area... you should watch the whole thing to be through.. it loops but the second loop is longer.

Their is plenty of video in boston. The above is a still,

I have logged over 10,000 hours hunting pics for differences starting September 11 01. As a diligent truther that has worked well with others ,I affirm that these are more than two individuals the kinda look alike under certain lighting. That's the same guy.

I have no clue where the video of "camo fat man" can be found off hand. .... But It can not be that hard to find.

Samstwitch

In the post your are quoting me from. (page one) The fat man in the military camo with the grey hait , mustach and glasses,

That is the same fire fighter in sandy hoax. The youtube vid loads on it. You get some good clear shots of him somewhere in the 3 minute area... you should watch the whole thing to be through.. it loops but the second loop is longer...

Their is plenty of video in boston. The above is a still,

I still couldn't find what you are talking about. Please repost it in a Comment.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok well guys I did my part I came and said this shit is not as it is beeing told to us, showed the things that just don't fit the offical story. thats all I can do. you have to see it for your self, just remember thousands died at the twin towers, and hundreds at oklahoma city. it's been proven many times that those were staged by the gov.
these worthless bastards will kill without a second thought, woman,children, anyone and everyone just to grab more power,and control ...
it's sad to be alive to see this day

kcwildman

Beastmaster
just one more tid bit of shit just don't make sense.. there are pics at the link .. so many reports of things all tied to the race day....
The Left - Watch What They Do, Not What They Say!: THAT DETAINED SAUDI "STUDENT" NAMED AL-HARBI, IS ACTUALLY OSAMA BIN LADEN'S SON, HAMZA BIN LADEN.

THAT DETAINED SAUDI "STUDENT" NAMED AL-HARBI, IS ACTUALLY OSAMA BIN LADEN'S SON, HAMZA BIN LADEN.

Al-Harbi, Osama bin-Laden’s son who was 50 feet from the bombing of the Boston Marathon, was tagged 3-B status – terrorist. Yet a student visa was granted after terrorist status was assigned to him. The student visa was for Finley, Ohio. He has been in Boston for six months. Interesting, what the hell was he doing in Boston for the past 6 months when he was supposed to be in Finley, Ohio???
- N.P.Contompasis
UPDATE 4/21/1

HAMZA IS KNOWN AS THE "CROWN PRINCE OF TERROR," AND VOWED REVENGE VS. USA.
HAMZA IS KNOWN TO BE "THE SPITTING IMAGE OF HIS FATHER, OSAMA BIN LADEN."
"SAUDISTUDENT"WAS TACKLED FLEEING BOSTON MARATHON, THEN HOSPITALIZED WITH "SEVERE HAND BURNS AND SHRAPNEL IN BACKSIDE OF LEG."
GLENN BECKpromisedHUGE ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW(Monday)… Beck said on his TV show:
"We know who this Saudi national is, and if government doesn't come clean and announce his identity, on Monday THE BLAZE will."
WHO IS THIS SAUDI?? Hospital photos are this week. Young photos are Hamza Bin Laden. Group photo is "trio of Saudis" at Boston Marathon.
Hamza is the son of Khairiah Sabar of Saudi Arabia, one of Bin Laden's three wives who were living in theAbbottabadcompound.[11]Interrogation of the surviving wives ofOsama Bin Ladenby Pakistani intelligence after theraid on the Abbottabad revealed Hamza was the only person missing. He was not among those killed or injured.Theraidconducted by theSEAL teamwas thorough: infrared technology, as well as ground troops, remained confident nobody inside the compound had escaped. There were no hidden exit tunnels from the compound.[12][13]
In a letter confiscated in the raid, written by bin Laden and addressed to his "Chief of Staff"Atiyah Abd al-Rahman, bin Laden mentions his desire that Hamza would be educated inQataras a religious scholar so that he could "refute the wrong and the suspicions raised around Jihad."[14]The same letter revealed that Hamza did not escape the raid because he was not even present in Abbottabad.[15][16]Letters from the compound also confirmed thatOsama was grooming Hamza to be his heir apparent following the death of Hamza's older brother Saad in a 2009 US drone strike.[17][18]
The congressional source told TheBlaze it wasunclear as to why representatives from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) would be unaware of this information.Earlier on Thursday, an official with ICE said it was “categorically false” that Alharbi had ever been considered for deportation.
The congressional source, however, said theinformation sent to Congress showed that a file was created on “Abdul Rahman Ali Al Harby” at 4 p.m. on Tuesdayby an official with the National Targeting Center, a counterterrorism sub-agency of U.S. Customs and Border Protection and the Department of Homeland Security. The file stated that the individual is“linked to the Boston bombing”and was to be processed for revocation of his visa based on national security grounds, the congressional source revealed.

kcwildman

Beastmaster