Debate Boston FALSE FLAG

kcwildman

Beastmaster

titorite

that is the video.....

the still frame should still be locked on the fat grey hair firefighter

bostonblood.jpg

This is that same fat man in camo pants green shirt and white visor.

TnWatchdog

Don't you dare shut up now.

Their are far too few of us willing to promote the truth from the roof tops for no other reason than it is the right thing to do.

So don't stop now KC.

Your in good company.
I agree...keep it coming kc. Too me one of the biggest conspiracy out there is the chemtrails issue. We can see them if we simply look up. Other conspiracies are harder to see but we must keep looking. Great job of reporting kc...keep on looking.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well these two have done some looking at this whole mess too and seem to have found some shit just don't make sense too

ok well riddle me this batman why is it in this video when the blast goes off you can clearly see it comes from out of the biulding and not the curb ??? hhhhmmmmm thats where all the glass is all over the side walk too????

and then theres this little question being ask by reporters

but when the injured people are photoed they are all out at the curb under the fence?????
also I still want to know how the guy with his leggs blown off magically did not bleed to death in less than 2 minutes like he should have????
also when the legg guy was laying on the ground his heart would have been pumping blood out of those leggs like a squrit gun it should have been all over him and any one close.

you see there are these little things called femoral arteries that run from the groin down to just below the knees and if cut you will bleed out in less than 120 seconds.. it's standered practice in martial arts sword training to cut at the exposed parts of the body as you move past your opponent, the back of the knee, the arm pit, the groin these are all prime targets.....

just what happened to the other bone in his leggs????? we have two you know, the large one is called the tibia, and the smaller one is the fibula
but this guy has only one bone in each legg ....

so lets take stock now ok...
we have a magic bomb that sucks glass out of the window's instead of blowing into the building????
we have a man magically born with only one bone in both leggs below the knee????
we have video of the blast coming from the building face, but magically all the people hurt are 20 ft away out by the curb????
we have reports from eye witness saying they were anouncing over loud speakers just befor the blast not to worriy it's just a drill???
we have published news reports of the city doing drills on the day of the race????

hhhhmmmmmm grandma always told me when the meat stinks don't eat it.... well this shit stinks real bad and I aint gonna eat it

TnWatchdog

I guess someday in the near future, we encounter an error or server down we will ALL realize something is up but it may be too late. Have a plan and work your plan.