CNN Actively Promotes Americans Wearing Hijabs to Make Muslims Feel More Comfortable

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I personally will not judge an individual. I will treat muslims I meet with the same respect I give others.

Here's the general issue:

It only took a small handful of people to perform 9/11. (Just an example. Not saying Muslims did it).

If 3 terrorists sneak into the country, thousands could be killed. Trump's thought is that we can save these lives by
blocking all muslims from coming in, not because of hate or discrimination or religion, but because of public safety.

HOWEVER

Although I support Trump, this may not work. We need to CLOSE THE BORDER TO ALL PEOPLE until our
safety net is built. No immigration until we overhaul homeland security.

And yes, terrorists (any race) DO sneak in through Mexico. Building the wall has more to do with not allowing terrorists (of
any color) to sneak in. You can Google incidencs where terrorists were caught sneaking in through Mexico.
It HAS happened.

This is why we can't have a free, open border. NO country has an open border. EVERYONE needs to be
pre-screened, and it's not racist. My husband had to get a background check, finger prints, and do paperwork.
He has to do it every 10 years because he doesn't wish to become a citizen, but he is legal.

It's simple -- want to live here? Get a VISA...

But back on Topic ---- The terrorists have caused FEAR in Americans. Many of us do not HATE the Muslim population,
some just fear that if one terrorist poses as an innocent person claiming asylum, our children could be murdered.

Compassion and understanding needs to go BOTH ways.

Border security is important.

Carl Miller

Israel is performing disoccupation of that area. Muslins become refugees. But the non conventional gov. of the world takes advantage of the situation, which incredible and ironic as it seems at first, was created by themselves. They create the problem and they also offer the solution to the problem. They are the masters of warmongering. And one of the goals they pursue, among others such as promoting biowars, spraying Aluminum, Barium, Strontium, Bacilli, desiccants dumping down poison and trash over our heads, other goals include the impoverishment of culture advocating an education towards the dumbing down of individuals. By the way, just yesterday I watched a vídeo in which a NASA scientist admitted they were also spraying lithium upon the upper layers of atmosphere with the intent of solving mental problems. Let us leave aside the problem of vaccination. The adjective mdtory being abolished of Facebook as we have already discussed here on another thread. How will they succeed in empoverishing and in finally dissolving a traditional culture of a country? What they wish is mischaracterizing or giving a false and misleading character to a country or region. When i say region i am not referring to a geographical site only, but i am also including other components regarding the parameters involving culture and why not privacy? What we see in UK and in USA is an invasion. Remember that the worst flooding of immigrants happened in Germany, that she-president, You know what i am talking about. All that speech about christian charity and so on... But the rationale on the backstage of that invasion knew exactly what they were doing. Let's empoverish the British and American culture. You know that traditionally since the John without Land, British people has never knelt down before any other culture. The worst form of attack to UK would be a culture attack. That is exactly what they are doing. They break the world financially. The dollar down, the euro down. People being dumbed down by idiocy. Knowledge is power. Who wants to give power to the people?

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@Carl Miller This year we have had 650,000 immigrants enter the UK, the previous two years added together, 600,000 immigrants :mad:.
Why there is so many this year was because those immigrants knew we were leaving that vile fascist club the EU, which demands freedom of movement for millions of people...
We dont have the jobs or the houses available for all the people coming here and one fact that many of the people who voted to stay in the EU is that lots of those people who have come into my country "breed", which means a larger increase of people living here which are NEVER added into the population count that is taken every year.

Another fact is that the National Health Service (NHS) is under a massive strain trying to cope with all the extra people who come here, police forces are stretched as 1000s of those immigrants regularly break our laws with many of them now filling up our jails, we are in a complete mess!!..Again, those people who voted to stay in the EU completely overlook what i have told you, they bury their heads in the sand and pretend to themselves that everything is just fine in the UK and if people like me and millions of others happen to complain about those immigrants coming here, we are branded as racists, and are told that we "need" those immigrants to do jobs in our country that no one else will do!! :ROFLMAO:

Everyday in the UK we can clearly see that life outside of the EU will be far better for our country in terms of controlling immigration, making our own laws (80% of all laws in my country come from the EU!!), plus expansion of businesses wanting to trade with us outside of the EU..
Two years ago the EU "fined" us nearly 1.5 Billion GBP because we broke our "anti-competitive" rules which meant we were far more successful than the other EU countries, in making more money for ourselves!!.....Everyday we still see the people who voted to stay in the EU trying to overturn the referendum result for quitting the EU..We are clearly a very divided country which is a prime target for ISIS to take control of..

Recently, 60% of muslims who were asked if they support ISIS and want sharia courts in the UK, said yes to that proposal :mad:!!
This is the next big threat to the UK which i fear will see an islamic political party beginning in the new year, and when that happens they will take over government of the UK in 2020...Our only hope of averting that happening will be for the US to assist us by sending in troops to help us out...Iam hoping our "special relationship" with the US, which began during World War 2, will be implemented once again, because we are going to need it!!!

Carl Miller

@TimeFlipper]

Exactly. You only stretch and enrich my take on the issue when you 'say' that the next big threat to the UK community would be the creation of an islamic political party. And whenever this occurs one will rest ones face upon the pillow and will probably start wondering whoever or whatever had always been acting out this melodramatic play on the backstage; How things could have evolved to the extent of reaching such a stage to have become a status quo. Culture blending is what they desire and they take steps to get what they want: the defacing of European culture. I've Always had the mentioned approach on Zionism or Rothschild's disoccupation of Palestine and what role the expatriated would play in the New World Order agenda into the fulfillment of their wish towards the world governance.

TimeFlipper

Carl, its not the European culture that iam concerned with, its the fundamental ethos of the UK that is in danger from the islamic cult..
Its the indigenous people of the UK who are already out numbered by the muslims, and its just a matter of time before their vile religious ideology will be running this country..Is it the fault of our own governments or The New World Order or even the EU which has allowed the massing of muslims here?..

I said in my previous posting that every muslim who come here will breed at an average rate of four children per household, all of whom have been assimilated into that vile muslim faith...This is what has caused the UK to be out numbered from our own people...Sadly we have members of our own race who belong to that liberal bunch of do-gooders who believe everyone is a "human being" (Take a look at ISIS!) and refuse to acknowledge the danger that besets us from those muslims, and they even have the audacity to call me and many like me, a racist....In my view those liberals are nothing more than traitors to our country and when they wish to argue with me i tell them they should go and live in Asia and see how they would get on with the muslims!!

Donald Trump needs to revert back to his first message during his political campaign, that he would stop ANY muslim from trying to get into the US, if he doesnt do that i fear that within the next 20 years or less, the US will see themselves out-numbered by the muslims!!..
For centuries there has always been ongoing problems between the Christians and the muslims, and during the past 50 years with the advancement in technology and atomic weapons, the muslims pose the worst ever threat to the western countries, and perhaps the whole of the world...They want to be able to take over the world and reduce it to their vile ideologies, they must be stopped!!..

Carl my friend, Brazil has a large amount of people within the Christian faith, perhaps they need a warning about allowing swathes of muslims into their country...

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Is it the fault of our own governments or The New World Order or even the EU which has allowed the massing of muslims here?..

A point to ponder. I have my own concept on that. It is not a preconcept, it is not bias. But I don't like neither Catholic creed and Muslim one. My take is that there is nothing original in the Catholic Faith. Bacchus was the Roman god of agriculture and wine, copied from the Greek god Dionysus and the Catholic church is nothing but Dionysus cult revisited and The Catholic church is a masquerade = a party, dance, or other festive gathering of persons (see in the Gospel references to festivities and wine drinking) people wearing masks and other disguises (wearing the perfect banquet clothing, vid, Communion), and people often elegant, It is historical, or fantastic or both- it is a cult. Otherwise, The opposite to Catholic Church represents the Protestants. They are even more superstitious than the first ones. Following a Muslim cult is an attitude tending toward or resulting in a worse or previous state , a step back from evolving towards a better comprehension of Religion in its primordial and most important meaning of religare or unite the separate parts into a whole. On the contrary, you know how they have severe illogical unfair rules for women. This is what i call a step back from evolution.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Is it the fault of our own governments or The New World Order or even the EU which has allowed the massing of muslims here?..

A point to ponder. I have my own concept on that. It is not a preconcept, it is not bias. But I don't like neither Catholic creed and Muslim one. My take is that there is nothing original in the Catholic Faith. Bacchus was the Roman god of agriculture and wine, copied from the Greek god Dionysus and the Catholic church is nothing but Dionysus cult revisited and The Catholic church is a masquerade = a party, dance, or other festive gathering of persons (see in the Gospel references to festivities and wine drinking) people wearing masks and other disguises (wearing the perfect banquet clothing, vid, Communion), and people often elegant, It is historical, or fantastic or both- it is a cult. Otherwise, The opposite to Catholic Church represents the Protestants. They are even more superstitious than the first ones. Following a Muslim cult is an attitude tending toward or resulting in a worse or previous state , a step back from evolving towards a better comprehension of Religion in its primordial and most important meaning of religare or unite the separate parts into a whole. On the contrary, you know how they have severe illogical unfair rules for women. This is what i call a step back from evolution.

Catholocism is a TYPE of Christianity. Not all Christians are Catholic nor do all Christians follow the made up Catholic rules.

The only TRUE Christian rules are the 10 commandments. As far as I know, there is only one type of Muslim. I agree with you about Catholocism, though. They fill their churches with gold. I'm non-denominational.

SarahAlways

Catholocism is a TYPE of Christianity. Not all Christians are Catholic nor do all Christians follow the made up Catholic rules.

The only TRUE Christian rules are the 10 commandments. As far as I know, there is only one type of Muslim. I agree with you about Catholocism, though. They fill their churches with gold. I'm non-denominational.
Two of the major sects of Islam are Sunnis and Shia. This division is what causes much of the conflict in the middle east.