Creativity Debunk and Have Fun

Carl Miller

What fun! Let 'see, the closest star, Proxima Centauri is 5.88 trillion miles away, that is over trillion kilometers.
At 50, 000 MPH, a spaceship would take over 1 billion years to get here, although unmanned ships have reached 250, 000 MPH, so that would be, What? 200 million years somebody check my Math.
So, we have visitors sophisticated enough to hang out for 200 million years (or if they've figured out how to travel at the speed of light that has its own consequences, so they must be sophisticated indeed). Beta Centauri is 13 light years from Earth, or 16+trillion miles away, a significant longer slog.
And they come to Earth in 1979, when computers were the size of a room, and there 's no such thing as cell phone- all that sacrifice TO HARVEST HUMAN ORGANS?????? WHAT FOR????
They can travel over distances to comprehend, and they can disguise their arrival any better than red lights in the sky?
Why don't they just step up and take over?
And they can make their ships evaporate at will, but somebody knows what they look like?
And they can do all of the above, but cannot crack a genetic code in themselves so have to come to a planet so tiny as to be as invisible as a quark in the vast expanse of the universe????
Then return home from their organ harvest fest???
Given that there are multiple billions of galaxies, each with multiple billions of suns. The number of planets is virtually infinite. But somebody knows that, because of the tilt of the Earth and its rotation that it is the only place to get what the need???
There are an estimated 50 billion planets in our own galaxy. 500 million of them estimated to be inhabitable. We cannot even see planets in their other galaxies where there are billions upon billions.
I do not doubt there is some form of life on other planets , even much advanced life (since the time it took the light from most stars to reach us is far older than the Earth itself).
Anyway, enough rank speculation. Other forms smart enough to get here, far too smart to need us for anything. If they do ever finds us it s far more likely they rather than take body parts away, would bring something they had no use for like X or Y (controvert artists hated by thousands- censured-censured).

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I believe it is possible to break the light barrier, and that it has been done before. I also believe in wormholes. And I'm sure the most advanced extraterrestrial races have done both. For further information, look for my essay, written a while ago, dealing with the subjects of faster-than-light space travel and time travel, at this link: On Faster-Than-Light Travel and Time Travel

Carl Miller

Continue following me at paranormalis.com

Classicalfan 626

Well this serves as a proof that i visted the article you created.
Another thing: 'welcome to this website. I really hope you may 'linger' here.

Best Wishes

Carl Miller

Carl Miller

Classicalfan 626, it seems something spurs you to post on paranormal issues. I mean how do you attribute this driving feeling? Do you think it may have anything to do to a previous resolution to be engaged in paranormal issues? (I was referring to a pre natal resolution having airs of a certain mission in life or so?) If it is not too personal if/or inconvenient of my part can you aswer to that question?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Throughout my life, I have experienced blatant imperfections in various events throughout a relatively broad range of histories, especially that time and time again history repeats itself so often. The same mistakes made over and over again should be learned from and corrected at some point, even if they already happened in the past. That's why I turn to the paranormal, and I am driven to tackle things like faster-than-light travel and wormholes so I am enabled to reach for the stars and consult with highly advanced extraterrestrial races. From there, I will seek their help with understanding time travel so that I can reach my ultimate goal: to change history.

Carl Miller

"Gliese 876-c is the only one I have been given information about. It is not what we consider to be habitable. However, it is the location that they selected for their remote staging base, the one that they use in a cooperative effort to study and interact with us. It was described to me as being beloe the cloudy surface layer, as this planet appears to have a great deal of gas on the surface. The rationale behind this is that both Zeta Reticulii and Sirius/Orion (Epsilon Orionis star systems) were too far to keep going back to. They needed to conserve energy and time, so they established a cooperative base. When they need to return home, they use the Gliese 876-c as a jump-gate back to their respective solar systems."
Dr. Burisch from a telepathical conversation he had with a Gray.

So many types of ETs. Relating to the Grays ( who bear so mych resemblance to our human race -harvesting to feed themselves out of animal elements) we are led to think that they (Greys) won't be using worm wholes to reach the Earth. They take some time to get here. The same cannot be said about other species.
--According to Dr Burisch, the EBENS are here to try to alter our timelines-our future. They travel in time. So they already know what happened here. There is a coming catastrophe that drastically reduces the population of the Earth and splits the Earth into two populations. And these two populations evolve from what we know as Homo Sapiens into two different species.

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Maybe the Grays Dr. Burish was referring to are a less-advanced race than the Grays we are familiar with? Heck, there may be a homo sapiens race out there that is beyond Earth and has already mastered technologies such as faster-than-light travel, wormhole travel, and time travel!

Have you ever watched Ancient Aliens? I don't think it goes far enough outside-the-box at times, but there is a lot of stuff on that series that is quite possibly true. There is a lot of discussion about things like wormholes on Ancient Aliens. Believe me, I have all the episodes of the TV series (from Season 1 to Season 6, Part 1) on DVD.

Carl Miller

Yes, I also have tv episodes recorded from SKY-HD TV -HBO, History Channel, so on and so forth. I am familiar to the terminology and the concepts from The Ancient Astronauts' Theory, etc.