Creativity Debunk and Have Fun

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yes you can take sides, moderator. But if you give it a second thought you will see that his remarks offered double meaning. I was not born yesterday. If the matter goes on i will leave the network.
No one's taking sides or making fun of you. I think you're misunderstanding what some of us have been saying. We definitely didn't mean to offend you. :(

Carl Miller

Perhaps this is the not the right place since there's another thread going on about the weird things allegedly happening in Dulce base.
Once i had a dream, a lucid dream, so lucid that as i was experiencing it i could perfectly well consider that oniric reality as valid as the one we live here.
When i dreamt this dream i still had no knowledge, whatsoever, about the weird events that are coming up to the public today relating to Dulce base episodes.
At that time, not so long ago, by May 2011, i dreamt i had been taken to a facility. I cannot tell if it was underground or orbiting the Earth. I just found myself there. And the facility had so many upstairs and downstairs connecting the so many floors. In other words it looked like a stored house building. I am not certain how many floors.But one thing intrigued me. I knew it was a military facility and more i knew there were ETs there living with human beings. And that was weird. As i was led down the iron stars i was brought before an ET that carried a type of laser weapon. Suddenly i felt a blasting tiny laser ray light had hit my right hand and arrows bowl knives and other weapons belonging to the communicating spiritual entities that were my guides on the spiritual craft flew away dissipating in the thin air. The following day the spot i was shot ached all day long.
I registered in my dream journal sorting it out on the lucid dream section. I paid no heed to that dream. I gave it little importance. Until the day i watched on tv an episode categorized as controversial and pertaining to conspiration about ets interacting to human beings in Dulce base.
I concluded the ET that shot a laser beam at my hand had in mind teaching me a lesson relating to my old superstitions and creeds. I did not take his act as a hostile one with the intent of hurting me. He wanted me to let go of old rooted behaviors and unwanted habitual practices and old creeds.
Somehow i have been tracked by entities not only belonging to the Gray type. Once i drunk more than i should and although i did not involve me in trouble such as fighting or arguments i stayed in ambients of low frequency of vibration. I went to bed and i had a vision of robot like unmanned crafts surveiling the Earth. Robot like entities so sensitive i knew i would soon be spotted. on the bed from my perspective i could see my body sleeping and one of those weird robots spying on me. But it did not do anything. The years i spent with my ex wife who was an abductee were filled with strange phenomena. Certainly i had become a contactee since then. Although my rational mind tried to deny. But sll in all considering everything i take it as a blessing rather than a curse.

Last edited:

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Perhaps this is the not the right place since there's another thread going on about the weird things allegedly happening in Dulce base.
Once i had a dream, a lucid dream, so lucid that as i was experiencing it i could perfectly well consider that oniric reality as valid as the one we live here.
When i dreamt this dream i still had no knowledge, whatsoever, about the weird events that are coming up to the public today relating to Dulce base episodes.
At that time, not so long ago, by May 2011, i dreamt i had been taken to a facility. I cannot tell if it was underground or orbiting the Earth. I just found myself there. And the facility had so many upstairs and downstairs connecting the so many floors. In other words it looked like a stored house building. I am not certain how many stores.But one thing intrigued me. I knew it was a military facility and more i knew there were ETs there living with human beings. And that was weird. As i was led down the iron stars i was brought before an ET that carried a type of laser weapon. Suddenly i felt a blasting tiny laser ray light had hit my right hand and arrows bowl knives and other weapons belonging to the communicating spiritual entities that were my guides on the spiritual craft flew away dissipating in the thin air. The following day the spot i was shot ached all day long.
I registered in my dream journal sorting it out on the lucid dream section. I paid no heed to that dream. I gave it little importance. Until the day i watched on tv an episode categorized as controversial and conspirational about ets interacting to human beings in Dulce base.
Where do you live?

Carl Miller

Jesuschrrrriiist! Now i know where i made an English mistake. I should have said 'runs' the website and not 'rule the website'.
Poison Apple , Lately i ve been thinking some about ethnic issues, cultural gaps, bias against minorities so one and so forth. I came to the conclusion that even if i lived in Brazil i would feel myself as american. Living in the USA with the salary i get i am not able to buy myself a ticket to participate in a Mufon Conference. But with the blessings of the internet i can upload to my computer the main events promoted by Mufon and i dare say that Linda Moulton Howe for instance, although i have never met her in all my life, she is like belonging to my family, just like a sister. Ethnic issues have no meaning to me. Of course everyone has his favorite guests. Personally i do not understand why Nick Pope insists in dismissing the episode in Bentwater UK.
s disregarding one of the most relevant events in the History of ufology. This said i admit that i do love America. As if i had been born in this country. Later on, some other occasion, PoisonApple i would loke to talk about thst famous incident called 'Chupa Chupa' or 'Sucker Sucker' in North Brazil in which a whole village of 50 thousand inhabitants was a scene of the most scandalous cases of collective abductions in the archives of ufology. Without the language barrier since i was born and raised in Brazil i once visited Colares village and interviewed the people. As interested in anthropology i could notice how the 'Sucker Sucker' event altered the culture and habits of that region. Just like Nevada desert and surroundings in the episode in Roswell. ET crafts hovered very low and from the craft a laser like beam hit a resident and 'suck ed his blood'

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Jesuschrrrriiist! Now i know where i made an English mistake. I should have said 'runs' the website and not 'rule the website'.
Poison Apple , Lately i ve been thinking some about ethnic issues, cultural gaps, bias against minorities so one and so forth. I came to the conclusion that even if i lived in Brazil i would feel myself as american. Living in the USA with the salary i get i am not able to buy myself a ticket to participate in a Mufon Conference. But with the blessings of the internet i can upload to my computer the main events promoted by Mufon and i dare say that Linda Moulton Howe for instance, although i have never met her in all my life, she is like belonging to my family, just like a sister. Ethnic issues have no meaning to me. Of course everyone has his favorite guests. Personally i do not understand why Nick Pope insists in dismissing the episode in Bentwaters disregarding one of the most relevant events in the History of ufology. This said i admit that i do love America. As if i had been born in this country.
That's great stuff for me to read! It's nice to hear that things are all settled. :)

P.S.: My dad and I love Linda Moulton Howe as well! :)