Creativity Debunk and Have Fun

Carl Miller

Classical626,

The episode in Colares was surely the smoking gun as far as Et abduction is concerned. But it is hardly cited. Almost denied due to an intelligent efficient propaganda pro covering up. It seemed to have worked out fine.
But talk to the inhabitants of the village. Listen to the records. Drink beer with residents so that they can relax and you will notice that the evidences are astounding. Marks on the skin where the strange light needle got inserted to take 'human blood'. It is more than one can handle. Ets vampires. Tons of credible info from an episode that got deeply branded in the residents mind forever. Still denial is all we see. I visited Colares i talked to the populace. I ve never seen a stronger evidence of et harvesting as that one. From the people i talked to cause i was not present there when the events took place.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Classical626,

The episode in Colares was surely the smoking gun as far as Et abduction is concerned. But it is hardly cited. Almost denied due to an intelligent efficient propaganda pro covering up. It seemed to have worked out fine.
But talk to the inhabitants of the village. Listen to the records. Drink beer with residents so that they can relax and you will notice that the evidences are astounding. Marks on the skin where the strange light needle got inserted to take 'human blood'. It is more than one can handle. Ets vampires. Tons of credible info from an episode that got deeply branded in the residents mind forever. Still denial is all we see. I visited Colares i talked to the populace. I ve never seen a stronger evidence of et harvesting as that one. From the people i talked to cause i was not present there when the events took place.
I guess I could do everything you said except drink beer. Sorry, I don't drink any alcoholic beverages. They smell and taste dominantly to me like rubbing alcohol.

Carl Miller

Neither do i drink alcoholic drinks. Not any more.
I did not mean to emphasize human defects of character. Instead it is evident that my intent was highlighting the importance of Colares Incident in the History of ufology. I mentioned that the interest for the episode was almost completely smothered (figurative use obviously) by the military.
It was just a suggestion. Who wrote and published the book out of his investigation was a certain Gliese, something like that.
Classical dont take me wrong but i wont be posting on this thread anymore. Have a nice day.