Confirmed Hoax - Debunking - Timetravel_-1

DarbyII

And let's face facts. The best that Titor could post as far as the physics goes was:

ds^2 = -ct^2 + x^2 + y^2 + z^2

Some people have raved that his knowledge of physics was wonderful - he was some sort of physics genius. Apparently those same people have never taken a high school Geometry I class. The equation is nothing more than a very simplistic statement of spacetime geometry in the form of the Pythagorean Theorem in 4 dimensions - an equation that carpenters use every day, c^2 = a^2 + b^2, so they get the walls of your new house square.

So to be clear about this:

The equation is perfectly valid and it is taught in both advanced high school and basic college physics (Special Relativity). The point is that it is the very beginning of understanding Special and General Relativity and it is not even close to being the complete theory. The complete theory is much, much more complex and requires a thorough understanding of very advanced college level calculus and analytic geometry. It's a great statement about the reality of the physics but it is not a "genius" statement from a forum poster 100 years after Einstein and Minkowski had the flash "Eureka!" moment.

DarbyII

Warrant Officers (aka Wobblies), let alone majors, don't set national military policy and certainly doesn't set general national policy. Majors and Wobblies are field grade officers. He had a job and he had orders. The choice to save the world by going under ground isn't a Task, considering the Mission Order, that he would have the authority to alter.

I should have said "Warrant Officers (aka Wobblies), let alone majors, don't set national military policy and certainly don't set general national policy.

Bolt indicates edits to original.

Timetravel_-1

Mr. Darby, I can assure you that there are absolutely no impending cataclysms or global disasters. Were this the case, I would certainly not choose to waste time on a community message board attempting to frighten people. Perhaps it is a limitation of the medium that causes the intent behind my messages to not be as clear as I had believed them to be.

It may help to review last night's conversations for clarifications.

Jul 22, 2011 12:50 AM - Timetravel_-1: I was invited to participate here. Please wait, I will return momentarily.
Jul 22, 2011 12:50 AM - kcwildman: gore didnt invent the net back in 75 yet did he
Jul 22, 2011 12:50 AM - JasperMoon: I'll post.
Jul 22, 2011 12:51 AM - JasperMoon: no he did it I think about the time he was vp
Jul 22, 2011 12:51 AM - JasperMoon: YAY WE HAVE OUR TT'R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2011 12:52 AM - Cosmo: We do?
Jul 22, 2011 12:52 AM - Cosmo: Oh sweet.
Jul 22, 2011 12:53 AM - JasperMoon: :) :D :p :rolleyes: ::LOL:: :cautious: :ROFLMAO: ;)
Jul 22, 2011 12:53 AM - Cosmo: Titor what is the October event?
Jul 22, 2011 12:53 AM - ZeoEmeraude: gore had nothing to do with the DARPA NET
Jul 22, 2011 12:54 AM - JasperMoon: look up ward, Sir. He's here! he just had to step out get himself a beer or go to the potty room.
Jul 22, 2011 12:54 AM - Numenorean7: awesome :)
Jul 22, 2011 12:54 AM - kcwildman: let the games begin
Jul 22, 2011 12:54 AM - ZeoEmeraude: I second Cosmo's question..
Jul 22, 2011 12:54 AM - Timetravel_-1: The October event refers to the Timewave Zero algorithm and the amount of novelty present around that date. This will be a period of exciting change for all who choose to define it that way; the entry into the next stage of being.
Jul 22, 2011 12:55 AM - JasperMoon: How far fromthe future to this time have you traveled here?
Jul 22, 2011 12:56 AM - JasperMoon: Morton said on his interview he believes through his remote viewing there will be a ship coming into New York harbor carrying a dirty bomb which will set off stuff
Jul 22, 2011 12:57 AM - ZeoEmeraude: How will this change manifest itself?
Jul 22, 2011 12:57 AM - JasperMoon: How long will you be able to be with us?
Jul 22, 2011 12:57 AM - Timetravel_-1: My 4D point of departure was May 23rd 2016 04:23:18GMT from the area around Tampa, Florida.
Jul 22, 2011 12:59 AM - JasperMoon: I'll be leaving soon to go home about 1/2 an hour It takes me 15 minutes to get home. Hope you guys will still be on the line
Jul 22, 2011 12:59 AM - Timetravel_-1: Change will manifest itself in whatever way you choose to define it. Along with this new age comes the ability to more directly control your reality. Those who choose to dwell on doom and gloom will receive it. Those who elect to focus on positivity will experience that.
Jul 22, 2011 1:00 AM - JasperMoon: That sound very close to Morton's prediction that after Dec 21, 2012 time travel will be discovered
Jul 22, 2011 1:00 AM - JasperMoon: I am trying to change my doom and gloom outlook to a positive one.
Jul 22, 2011 1:01 AM - ZeoEmeraude: Do you know Pamela in this time period and do you keep in contact with her?
Jul 22, 2011 1:03 AM - Timetravel_-1: Unfortunately I am only familiar with her in the metaphysical sense. Each iteration of my being is reflected back to me, but it's difficult to see such a distant manifestation of the John who was here in 2001.
Jul 22, 2011 1:03 AM - kcwildman: so you acme here from 2016 or youll be here till then
Jul 22, 2011 1:03 AM - Timetravel_-1: Thus, I am familiar with her but not in the sense that you might expect.
Jul 22, 2011 1:03 AM - JasperMoon: I wrote a screenplay a couple of years ago based on the John Titor story, quite a feat, but I do need to rewrite a lot of it. Would you have any suggestions for me?
Jul 22, 2011 1:04 AM - Timetravel_-1: I will depart around the end of August. Not by choice.
Jul 22, 2011 1:04 AM - ZeoEmeraude: How will that happen? will you be "snapped" back to your time reality?
Jul 22, 2011 1:04 AM - JasperMoon: please don't go yet? or do you have to because of a time ripple or something like that?
Jul 22, 2011 1:06 AM - JasperMoon: :(
Jul 22, 2011 1:06 AM - Timetravel_-1: It occurs through a session of intense meditation. The points at which I may enter and exit a timeframe are geometric; therefore I only have a specific amount of time proportionate to the date I arrive.
Jul 22, 2011 1:07 AM - ZeoEmeraude: One more question for me.....How can I do it?
Jul 22, 2011 1:08 AM - JasperMoon: will you be dropping by a lot until then?
Jul 22, 2011 1:08 AM - Grayson: You meditate through time?
Jul 22, 2011 1:10 AM - JasperMoon: like the movie Somewhere in Time
Jul 22, 2011 1:10 AM - Timetravel_-1: It is not currently possible in your current manifestation in your present timeframe, Jaspermoon. You may want to research Tantric meditation and lucid dreaming prior to the events of October
Jul 22, 2011 1:10 AM - JasperMoon: I have to go no and close up I will try to make it home by 9:45 hope you guys aren't going anywhere.
Jul 22, 2011 1:11 AM - Timetravel_-1: Grayson, in a tangental definition of the word; yes.
Jul 22, 2011 1:11 AM - ZeoEmeraude: I am already quite familiar with both of these practices.
Jul 22, 2011 1:11 AM - JasperMoon: Thanks
Jul 22, 2011 1:12 AM - Grayson: Do you physically move through time as well?
Jul 22, 2011 1:13 AM - Timetravel_-1: We all do.
Jul 22, 2011 1:13 AM - ZeoEmeraude: That makes sense
Jul 22, 2011 1:13 AM - Grayson: That didn't answer the question.
Jul 22, 2011 1:14 AM - Timetravel_-1: I am physically in your reality. If you took my definition to mean I am sitting on my davenport typing this from five years in the future, that was not my intention.
Jul 22, 2011 1:14 AM - Grayson: Much clearer, thank you.
Jul 22, 2011 1:15 AM - Grayson: So, no physical time machine then?
Jul 22, 2011 1:18 AM - Timetravel_-1: No, it is unnecessary. The reality you choose to manifest after the coming changes allows one to, generally, achieve anything. Care must be taken though, the clarity of mind you enter this age with is the clarity of your reality.
Jul 22, 2011 1:18 AM - ZeoEmeraude: So do you somehow tap into the part of your subconscious that perceives time? I understand that how we view time is related to that, but how can you manifest the travel?
Jul 22, 2011 1:19 AM - kcwildman: so you have not come from the future ....you can see it through meditation sessons????
Jul 22, 2011 1:19 AM - Timetravel_-1: Every being exists in all places at all times. The understanding of this is what allows this to be possible.
Jul 22, 2011 1:19 AM - Timetravel_-1: If you are familiar with the concept of your Higher Self, this will make more sense.
Jul 22, 2011 1:19 AM - ZeoEmeraude: ahh
Jul 22, 2011 1:20 AM - Timetravel_-1: I apologize, I must move to a different location. I will make an effort to return.

Again, I do not wish to cause upset or alarm within your community and thus I am electing not to continue publicly posting the message I came here to share. There is no impending danger. There is no secret knowledge outside of what I posted earlier regarding one's manifestations of reality, and even that is universally known to some extent.

If one has questions regarding that subject, you are welcome to converse with me via private message.

DarbyII

Mr. Darby, I can assure you that there are absolutely no impending cataclysms or global disasters.

Then the entire 11 years of this "conversation" has been wasted. The original message on TimeTravelInstitute, starting on 2-NOV-2000 was that the mission was to return to 2036 with an IBM 5100 from 1975 in order to make software updates because the world had been nuked, 3 billion people had died, the birth rate because of the fallout was negative, Y2K was a deadly disaster, etc...

I don't have to go on, do I?

Sorry - this is not the OP from 2-NOV-2000 on Time Travel Institute, the OP from 1998 on Coast-2-Coast AM or the OP from the IRC Log with MysticWarrior (Yariesa) in October 2000.

DarbyII

Then the entire 11 years of this "conversation" has been wasted. The original message on TimeTravelInstitute, starting on 2-NOV-2000 was that the mission was to return to 2036 with an IBM 5100 from 1975 in order to make software updates because the world had been nuked, 3 billion people had died, the birth rate because of the fallout was negative, Y2K was a deadly disaster, etc...

I don't have to go on, do I?

Sorry - this is not the OP from 2-NOV-2000 on Time Travel Institute, the OP from 1998 on Art Bell's "Coast-2-Coast AM", the OP from Art Bell's "Post-2-Post" forum in December 2000 or the OP from the IRC Log with MysticWarrior (Yariesa) in October 2000.

DarbyII

Hmmm...I'm still getting used to this forum software. Sorry about the double post when I was attempting to edit the original.

TimeNot_0

Is this the real Titor or a memorex illusion?

:)

How many versions can come here?

:(

Yo, make up your own rap to it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKKPtfBffE8

Pamela, Pamela, is this the real John Titor?

Ya, this is Al, so what?
It's all this seemingly waste of time that concerns me about myself to the nth degree.
Time the final frontier. Maybe?
Time will Tell!
Time that no humans have!~
----------------------------------------------
Humas are on this Planet in this Universe. Protect youself.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
I think I preferred the HDR rap.

I wonder if TimeTravel_-1 will post again.

In light of being moaned at ... our discussions about how to treats these fools ... great community investments in that other thread, I just wanna rip his head off here's my modified input.

You really want to encourage this scroffulous fool?

I think it would be ace if our esteemed future historian would grace us with his presence. I'd like some more information regarding the manner in which tangental meditation techniques allow the movement of a human from one time/space location to another. I am further curious about the interval that one must allow to get from time/space A to time/space B and whether a packed lunch is needed and if so, can you use a thermos flask whilst in transition?

Does the transition from time/space A to time/space B require the use of any breathing gear. I have an image of a man piercing a rift in time, like a temporal speculum, dressed in a wetsuit with scuba gear on. I am not sure that this is how it is done, but the image is quite clear... peering closer, I think it may well be a GIMP suit and I am not sure that would be appropriate given the serious nature of the undertaking.

So, please clarify this for me.

*It's dead anyway Num.