Confirmed Hoax - Debunking - Timetravel_-1

Num7

Administrator
Staff
In light of being moaned at ... our discussions about how to treats these fools ... great community investments in that other thread, I just wanna rip his head off here's my modified input.

You really want to encourage this scroffulous fool?

I think it would be ace if our esteemed future historian would grace us with his presence. I'd like some more information regarding the manner in which tangental meditation techniques allow the movement of a human from one time/space location to another. I am further curious about the interval that one must allow to get from time/space A to time/space B and whether a packed lunch is needed and if so, can you use a thermos flask whilst in transition?

Does the transition from time/space A to time/space B require the use of any breathing gear. I have an image of a man piercing a rift in time, like a temporal speculum, dressed in a wetsuit with scuba gear on. I am not sure that this is how it is done, but the image is quite clear... peering closer, I think it may well be a GIMP suit and I am not sure that would be appropriate given the serious nature of the undertaking.

So, please clarify this for me.
*It's dead anyway Num.
Grayson, do you seriously expect him to answer your questions after posting such comments? Crossed out or not crossed out, your comments are there and even though they reflect what your opinion is, they probably harm other people enjoying the discussion at hand. Why?

I just don't get it.
*It's dead anyway Num.
Looks like it's not dead yet.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Grayson, do you seriously expect him to answer your questions after posting such comments? Crossed out or not crossed out, your comments are there and even though they reflect what your opinion is, they probably harm other people enjoying the discussion at hand. Why?

I just don't get it.

Looks like it's not dead yet.

Where is the thread to make such commentary then?

If you want a clean thread, move what you object to a new thread. Otherwise I am led to believe that this is where we post everything in relation to this assertion.

You don't get English humour do you?

Anyway, you can't complain about content you object to here if their is nowhere to debunk this claim. That's applying one half of your new philosophy. You also weren't clear, and I did ask you to be crystal clear, when and how you were to apply your new philosophy. You set out what you would like to see happen, you agreed dual threads on the subject, now you have moaned at me because of this lack of clarity and precision on the subject...

Why? I just don't get it.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I think he's been busy and just hasn't had time to set everything up.

Also, I don't think even the English understand English humor... Er, humour.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Alright, here is your topic... I've been busy all weekend, posting from my iPhone now and then, making sure everything is OK.

I'm going to post an announcement tonight regarding reinforced moderating policies and new double topic patterns to keep original "out of the box" threads clean from disruption. As far as English humour goes, it's pretty hard not to get the underlying message. I'm not sure calling other fools or sarcastically "community investments", call it humour or not, makes the targeted people larff. Do you think it does?

I still maintain what I asked you though. Being in an original topic, or in here, why do you behave in such a way towards other people posting on Paranormalis?

StarLord

Has anyone found an Rerum laying about? I seem to have dropped mine due to involuntary contractions of the diafram after being accosted by several spaghetting premisses. Rerums are intragal to the facilitation of Rumbuggery.

twilightsky

rerum and rumbuggery,those are new ones on me, but i like those words and i,m gonna remember them,
hea, i like cold beer and,,,,rum,,,

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Alright, here is your topic... I've been busy all weekend, posting from my iPhone now and then, making sure everything is OK.

I'm going to post an announcement tonight regarding reinforced moderating policies and new double topic patterns to keep original "out of the box" threads clean from disruption. As far as English humour goes, it's pretty hard not to get the underlying message. I'm not sure calling other fools or sarcastically "community investments", call it humour or not, makes the targeted people larff. Do you think it does?

Depends on the reader I think.

I still maintain what I asked you though. Being in an original topic, or in here, why do you behave in such a way towards other people posting on Paranormalis?

What is this way that I have behaved in? For the sake of clarity please.

To whom have I behaved this way? For precision if I may.

Why is this way harmful to other people in the topic as you have stated above? Again, for the sake of clarity.

Seeing as I am being charged with crimes as yet unspecified I feel that I should have some clarity of thought from you regarding this Num.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Cosmo, you beat me to it! :p

Grayson, this announcement should answer most, if not all of your questions.