Diseases and Plagues

walt willis

So this is how the elite plan to solve the economic problems that they have created?

Most of the dead will be in the cities and where ever some of the city folks run to get away.

Isolation may be the best protection if you can stay away from other people for about three to six months.

Water, food, and shelter must be self sufficient items if you want to survive and that means no US mail or FedEx, UPS or any other items.

A Ham radio may be the only way to check on family and friends if the internet and cell phones go down.

TnWatchdog

Here is where it gets crazy...you have someone that is either willingly infected or unaware of the infection and they fly to an European country and then come here, call it a traveling infectious weapon. Or in another scenario, the CDC says something scientific like, "oh shit the cat is out of the bag" and we get more then cat scratch fever . They apologize and say, "sorry guys we thought everything was safe" while the elite look on and the train conductors get ready. The link below has been on the local news about a doctor who is laying low for awhile to see if he is affected. Anyone like this in your town? Are they going to your theater, salad bar, block party, or church? Like I said...this is where it gets crazy.
Great! East TN Man under quarantine waiting to see if he shows symptoms of Ebola

Last edited:

walt willis

A Pandemic gives Obama plausible deniability in the way he solves the economic problems we are facing.

With more then half of the useless eaters gone from the cities our country could stop the great loss of cash now being spent on folks that are N/P, Non Productive!

Wake UP America!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I believe the matter has become a threat to every one on this mudball at this point...
Panic in Nigeria as Lagos doctor gets infected with Ebola virus - OnlineNigeria News

Nigerian authorities said Monday that a doctor in Lagos has contracted Ebola, the second case in the sprawling megacity as the deadliest ever outbreak of the disease continues to spread fear and panic across west Africa.
The confirmation that a fourth doctor had been infected comes as fear and anger about the dead being left unburied in Liberia’s capital Monrovia brought protesters into the streets, while Sierra Leone’s president said Monday that the epidemic threatened the “very essence” of the nation.

Harte

well folks I hope you all have made plans for what is now apon us the day is here now to put them in action...
there are reports of the spread to the global community and as more cases start to show up even the most blind will be forced to see the jig is up Jackson.
the media is even now saying it is going to happen
Could Ebola come to the United States? - CNN.com

Given that international air travel is commonplace, it's realistic that an infected passenger could land in the country.
Ebola has already been here.

Saw a guy on the news the other day that lives in Boston. Got Ebola in the Congo back in the 70's. They didn't know what he had, but he recovered.

He travelled back and forth from the Congo to Boston several times.

Once they figured out what he had, every time he came back to the US the CDC sampled his blood to create a serum from his antibodies, in case one of their people accidently got exposed.

By around 1990 or so, the antibodies in his blood had reached such a low level that they couldn't use him anymore.

Harte

Last edited:

walt willis

Another point of interest is why did they bring infected people into the USA?

Maybe it was because they want to get started on a cure or a prevention drug?

The time it would take to develop such a drug would take about one year to inoculate the masses, but only about 4 to 6 months to protect the insiders.

This may be why the insiders are telling us not to worry!

A person with a gun and a bomb shelter will not worry as much as the family without that protection!

"When the government tells you not to worry, it is time to RUN"!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well folks I hope you all have made plans for what is now apon us the day is here now to put them in action...
there are reports of the spread to the global community and as more cases start to show up even the most blind will be forced to see the jig is up Jackson.
the media is even now saying it is going to happen
Could Ebola come to the United States? - CNN.com

Given that international air travel is commonplace, it's realistic that an infected passenger could land in the country.
Ebola has already been here.

Saw a guy on the news the other day that lives in Boston. Got Ebola in the Congo back in the 70's. They didn't know what he had, but he recovered.

He travelled back and forth from the Congo to Boston several times.

Once they figured out what he had, every time he came back to the US the CDC sampled his blood to create a serum from his antibodies, in case one of their people accidently got exposed.

By around 1990 or so, the antibodies in his blood had reached such a low level that they couldn't use him anymore.

Harte

yeah I saw that too, the guy almost seemed sad that he was no longer important.. if I remember right it was around 72 when the guy came down with it. or close to it I have been looking around a bit and still can't any reports of it before that, or anything close enough in symptoms to be considered as a contender for a possible source

Harte

Years ago I remember them saying they thought the virus just came up out of the ground from tilling. They may have a better idea of origins today, I don't know.

I realize that most people wonder why they brought these two infected people into the US and I don't know either. But there's been infected people here before, I'm sure.

Anyway, the other main question to my mind would be how did these healthcare professionals, who had everything they needed to protect themselves, contract the disease at all?

Harte

walt willis

Lysol Disinfectant Spray saves money and gives peace of mind.

Pros:
Kills viruses, baceria, mold & mildew.

•Kills 99.9% of fungi, viruses, and bacteria
•Kills cold & flu viruses*
•Disinfects hundreds of surfaces in your home
•Sanitizes soft surfaces *
•Prevents mold and mildew from growing for up to a week *
•Eliminates odors at the source *

Cons:None.
The Bottom Line: Lysol Disinfectant Spray protects my home, saves me money on garbage bags, and give me peace of mind.
I think garbage cans in Florida, are one of the worst things to keep clean, and sanitized. For years I would individually bag up the garbage, or rubbish as we call it in England, and then put it in the trash can, or dustbin, which is another English word, that is lined with a garbage sack.
Well the garbage sacks, or bags are so expensive, that I told Len this is too much to pay. I didn't want to keep them any longer for the fear of bacteria forming. So what was I to do?
I looked in the supermarket and came up with Lysol Disinfectant Spray that kills viruses, bacteria, mold & mildew. It kills 99.9% of germs and eliminates odors. The scent I chose was Crisp Linen. This is a huge spray can and weighs in at 19 ounces (l lb. 3 oz.) or 539 g.
The first can I purchased almost a year ago, and I have just recently purchased more, for when this one gives out.

After cleaning the garbage can, I put a black liner/bag in it and tape it to the edges. I then give the inside of the can a spray of Lysol, also the lid, and the outside too.
Both Len and I fill the garbage can with our tied bags of rubbish, and out goes the trash can twice a week. Each time we bring it into the garage we spray it again, with Lysol Disinfectant Spray. Each month we change the black sack/liner. So instead of using 8 bags, we only use 1 a month.
The garbage can always smells wonderful, is disinfected, with a beautiful fragrance, and all but .1% of germs are gone.
Lysol does so much more too. It states on the can that it kills the flu virus. It kills and prevents mold and mildew on bathroom surfaces, shower curtain liners, sinks, and plastic mattress covers.

IroncladMarshmallow

Ebola doesn't worry me. I am reminded of Psalm 91, especially verse 10.

Aside from that, there are some things you should know.

The Malaysian flight that was shot down over Ukraine was filled with corpses. They were dead before being shot down. The original flight passengers were virologists. The government conscripted them.

Ebola has a cure. It was announced as early as April. Someone wants to make money from this.

One of the researchers developing the ebola vaccine was caught joking about culling the earth's population with ebola.

Last edited: