Diseases and Plagues

IroncladMarshmallow

I am not so sure that you what to know about the 70 dead people that our government collected the puss from about three years ago.

I am pretty sure they did this as a way to build a Bio weapon from that material.

It was reported to me that it was a 90% killer virus of the Emboli family.

I received my training from the feds back in 2000 and was shocked to hear that the Russians have very little control over their stockpile of a very dangerous cocktail mix of smallpox based bio weapons.

This material could be transported via a human host and carried anywhere in the world in days.

Bio weapons tend to grow legs once released into the public domain.

The week long school went on both day and night as there was much to cover.

If the bad guys ever found a was to deliver this material effectively, the world could lose half it's population in just a year.
What agency trained you in 2000?

walt willis

It was the same agency that trains the CIA as hunter / killers that are used to do things that the general dumb public is not aware of and would not believe you if you told them.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I am not sure how much time is left for a person to get there shit together, before the day come's when we are all trapped where ever we happen to be...
if my rough est. are even close the spread has already reached critical mass.. the number of reported/ suspected case's , or hot spots around the world has reached at least 15 country's so far.. also some of the folks who either are now, or have just left the outbreak areas are starting to let it get out about the real numbers for infections and deaths.. sadly we need to adjust our stats.. up by a factor of, x4,to maybe as high as x10... just to get a realistic guess of where we stand now..

time is not on our side in this mess...

have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light????
I here the band starting to play folks
best get your dancing shoes on

good luck my friends

kcwildman

Beastmaster
here is a pretty good map of the ebola outbreak

Experts warn deadly Ebola virus could spread to Britain through MEAT: Scientists fear contaminated 'bush' produce illegally smuggled into UK could carry killer bug and may be 'on a market stall in London' | Mail Online

1406770676826_wps_7_Ebola_world_map_jpg.jpg

I am still looking for a map with only the current stats. on the mess as of today

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok guys here ya go,, stumbled across this one it runs current and updates on a 5 min. cycle.. BE AWARE .... there are allot of things happening at the same time all over the world...I am not totally sure the average person has, or can get, the resources needed to protect against the set of current threats...

Global Incident Map Displaying Outbreaks Of All Varieties Of Diseases

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Years ago I remember them saying they thought the virus just came up out of the ground from tilling. They may have a better idea of origins today, I don't know.

I realize that most people wonder why they brought these two infected people into the US and I don't know either. But there's been infected people here before, I'm sure.

Anyway, the other main question to my mind would be how did these healthcare professionals, who had everything they needed to protect themselves, contract the disease at all?

Harte

I have ask that very thing myself ...it would appear that this time it is different.. way more contagious than any before... I just can't believe that all the doc.'s getting sick is from slip ups...
how ever the official story is still human error some how... there are a number of things about this mess, that at first glance look odd.. but then I am not to trusting of the news media these days...

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I am not sure how much time is left for a person to get there shit together, before the day come's when we are all trapped where ever we happen to be...
if my rough est. are even close the spread has already reached critical mass.. the number of reported/ suspected case's , or hot spots around the world has reached at least 15 country's so far.. also some of the folks who either are now, or have just left the outbreak areas are starting to let it get out about the real numbers for infections and deaths.. sadly we need to adjust our stats.. up by a factor of, x4,to maybe as high as x10... just to get a realistic guess of where we stand now..

time is not on our side in this mess...

have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light????
I here the band starting to play folks
best get your dancing shoes on

good luck my friends

===============================================================================================================
it's starting to come out now this mess is way bigger than the official story we are being told.
please my friends take every reasonable precaution to keep you and yours safe.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/16/world/africa/ebola-epidemic-who-health-crisis-west-africa.html?_r=0

So far, 2,127 cases of the disease and 1,145 deaths have been reported in four nations — Guinea, Liberia, Nigeria and Sierra Leone — the W.H.O announced Friday. But the organization has also warned that the actual number is almost certainly higher, perhaps by a very considerable margin

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I don't know about you all, but after reading all this, I'm considering living in a plastic bubble with a big can of Lysol...but my question is this: We all know it's coming, but do we really wanna be around to say "I told you so"?