Diseases and Plagues

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Good question, Ms.Jedi...Maybe for the same reason there's still no cure for cancer...Maybe it's the government's solution to overpopulation...

Not entirely true. They can cure many types of cancer but can't seem to prevent it. :)
Oh, I didn't know there were any cures, only treatments..my bad. :) Buteither way, cancer
Sorry, posted it too soon by accident...Either way, there's a lot of money being made in treating cancer...Tragic, but true...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Good question, Ms.Jedi...Maybe for the same reason there's still no cure for cancer...Maybe it's the government's solution to overpopulation...

Not entirely true. They can cure many types of cancer but can't seem to prevent it. :)
Oh, I didn't know there were any cures, only treatments..my bad. :) Buteither way, cancer

Some types of cervical cancer are caused by a virus. Wouldn't it be crazy if all cancer was caused by a virus and that fact is hidden? Now, I'm doubting it only because you can't really assume that every lab tech in the country is paid to lie. My sister is one and she was never told to lie...so.... LOL

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

Some types of cervical cancer are caused by a virus. Wouldn't it be crazy if all cancer was caused by a virus and that fact is hidden? Now, I'm doubting it only because you can't really assume that every lab tech in the country is paid to lie. My sister is one and she was never told to lie...so.... LOL
lol True, you can't assume anything...by the way, I tried to send you a message, don't know if you got it or not...)

Harte

When the fact about cervical cancer was discovered, it came out immediately.

Same with the bacteria that causes ulcers.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Harte

Yes, I have a hard time believing in a medical conspiracy. Should costs be controlled? Yes, but is every single person in the field part of a huge cover up? Doubt it.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Harte

Yes, I have a hard time believing in a medical conspiracy. Should costs be controlled? Yes, but is every single person in the field part of a huge cover up? Doubt it.

Don't listen to Harte. Just put him on ignore...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Harte

Harte

Don't listen to Harte. Just put him on ignore...
That's right.

Just keep on taking your bicarb and Laetrile. Ignore established medical practices, procedures, research and knowledge. You can cure cancer yourself, or maybe have some psychic surgery to get those chicken livers out of the folds in your skin.

After all, it worked for Steve Jobs, didn't it?

Didn't it?

Harte