Does anybody know any real legitimate spell casters that can cast a spell to take you back in time?

TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper, it rocks to naviagate on witchcraft. Lol i was doing well. Don't throw sand at my Sundae Ice Cream.
Include me out. Shrink said i cannot be upset.
I departed from witchcraft a long time ago Carl....After reading about Aleister Crowley i decided the subject was far too creepy :eek:::LOL::
But did it depart from you?
I think so because i wear every conceivable Amulet there is...it takes me two hours to put them on and my weight has increased by 56 pounds, but im sure its worth all the trouble ;):D

Thoth93

I departed from witchcraft a long time ago Carl....After reading about Aleister Crowley i decided the subject was far too creepy :eek:::LOL::
I think so because i wear every conceivable Amulet there is...it takes me two hours to put them on and my weight has increased by 56 pounds, but im sure its worth all the trouble ;):D
Well yeah carry around an extra 56 pounds all the time and no doubt your body is going to be looking in shape and healthy.

Thoth93

I didn't mean your body weight I meant that the daily resistance training due to the weight of the amulets is a good workout.

tflofasho

Never come across one in all my readings. Just never thought it. Theory is that going back in time, if possible, anything that was done in the past might have unknown effects on the present that the "time traveler" left. If you go, just look and don't touch or step on anything, regardless of its size.

It took you 2 years to respond later? Jeez man, what rock have you been hiding under?

Carl Miller

My weight has decreased performing magic crafts as i had to carry a heavy sack of offerings uphill midnight which included huge heavy spears among other objects such as huge 3 feet stout red candles and other s .
How i would sweat!

Carl Miller

It sounds like you got rid of excess water instead of gain lean body mass.
Lately i ve been suffering from cramps. I decided i would not abdicate from over eating (how can you give up those delicious barbecue drinking beer and dancing 'hula hula'?)
I tried to make up for it (compensate it) by expanding my jogging hours.
The resulting effect are muscles bound to collapse by overworking. But my weight remains the same . Up there.

tflofasho

Nah man, you're doing it all wrong. Cardio doesn't = weight loss. All it does is improve your hearts and body's transfer in the stream system.

If you want real weight loss, resistance training is where it's at. Rather, you don't even have to go all hard at all of more than 15-30 minutes. You can still get significant results and good results with minimal improvising effort.

It's all about conservation of energy. Becsuse when peole go all out, they risk leaving detrimental effects on their body's doing that and not recovering well.

Remember, balance is key. Overworking it isn't where it's st. It's counterproductive. Keep it simple. Like the mind, the body learns too.