Food you cooked

Harte

Buncha pansies afraid your food won't stack up to mine?
Well, maybe you're right:

100_2358.JPG
Some good old white beans - plenty of ham in there.

100_2359.JPG
One of my favorite things to make - chicken parmesan. I was out of mozzarella so I used one of those jack-cheddar mixes on top.
The parmesan was the real stuff - Parmigiano Reggiano - direct from Italy brought home by my daughter.

100_2360.JPG 100_2362.JPG
Selection of cookies and brownies I made for Christmas this year.

More in next post

Harte

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Wow! You make me hungry.

You should share what you cook for regular meals, I'm sure it's just as good as what you do for the greater occasions.

Harte

The beans and the chicken parm are examples of everyday. Most of the time I'm doing something with boneless skinless breasts. Pounded and sautéed and trying different seasonings usually. It's fast and easy. Side salad, maybe some frozen corn. A tater or two.

Harte

Harte

My bad. The "smoked chicken" pic is actually a small turkey I smoked for Christmas (with the ham - ham was done in the oven.) Guess I didn't get a pic of the chickens, which were done on a different day.
I didn't click on the pic before I uploaded it.

Harte

TimeFlipper

After reading all your cookery postings Hartey, i decided to toast two thick slices of bread accompanied with Lurpak unsalted butter and strawberry jam (y)..However, one of my neighbours cats who visits me every morning for a plate of cat biscuits refused to wait for me making my toast and jam, and therefore had her breakfast before i could have mine..Cats!!! :LOL:

Harte

After reading all your cookery postings Hartey, i decided to toast two thick slices of bread accompanied with Lurpak unsalted butter and strawberry jam (y)..However, one of my neighbours cats who visits me every morning for a plate of cat biscuits refused to wait for me making my toast and jam, and therefore had her breakfast before i could have mine..Cats!!! :LOL:
Should have had the cat for breakfast.

Harte