For how long have you been trying to travel back in time?

Angelhoney

Hello Guys,
So I've been looking at all threads that deal with time travel and changing the past. I see that some members have been looking for a way for years, but havn't succeed.
So guys can you tell my how long you've been wanting to TT and what methods you've used?

I've been trying for the past 4 months. I used medititation and magic spells, but they didn't work.

TimeFlipper

Ive been researching Time-Travel since 1979, after reading The Philadelphia Experiment which was the first ever deep research into Time-Travel and included names such as, Einstein..Tesla..John Von Neumann..Thomas Townsend Brown, all of whom had an input in the Experiment :)

Angelhoney

Ive been researching Time-Travel since 1979, after reading The Philadelphia Experiment which was the first ever deep research into Time-Travel and included names such as, Einstein..Tesla..John Von Neumann..Thomas Townsend Brown, all of whom had an input in the Experiment :)
So you've been searching for 37 years, but you still have not succeded? That is crushing my hopes in finding a way to time travel :(