Free psychic readings :-)

sharpei

I have a gift for seeing/sensing a person’s emotional energy, which shows their strengths and weaknesses, what motivates them, what they need to let go of in order to move forward with their lives, who they are underneath layers of conditioning, what caused the pain they are in and how to be free of it, how they can build upon their natural traits and make the most of them, and many other aspects of the emotional world we each live in.

I can also pick up on a person’s future, whether it be their love life, career, health (physical or mental), spiritual path, etc. I am not as adept at sensing specific physical diseases or illnesses, but I can give an overview of which parts of the body need healing. I am also able to sense those who have passed on, so if you have a question for or about them I can be of service.

Comment here and let me know if you have any specific questions :)
Hi! First of all, thank you for offering this service. I'm hoping you can provide insight on these two issues: my relationship with the man I am dating, and my business. Will I be able to see him soon, and do he and I have a future together? Will my language centre be a success? I have been working very hard to make it so, but I have yet to get that "lucky break". Thanks again.

Hi there, I sense that the man you are dating is good for you and you will see him in one month or less. I also sense that you two will be together for 3.5 years. As for your language centre, I sense that that will be a huge struggle especially for the next six months. I see you feeling like giving up on more than one occasion. Unfortunately, I do not see it becoming a success, but the future is not written in stone. I hope this helps some, let me know if you have any questions :)
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I do have something to clarify, though - the man I am dating might be assigned to another country early next year. Given that you said you sensed we would be together for some time, am I to assume that this assignment will not take place? Also, I don't know if you answer questions on children, but if you do, do you sense that he and I would have one in the future? Thanks again.

Secretman3811

I have been meaning to respond for the past few days but I hadn't gotten a chance. Your comment was a coincidence.
Coincidence don't happen because they're just coincidence. Don't feel like explaining further so let's end it with that.

I understand your point, but I was going to respond regardless is all I'm saying. I hope you enjoyed the reading at least :)

hey you have not repond the reading to me yet? why is that i try to contact you by private email but no luck..so write back i talking to you..

loveandmayhem

Hi! First of all, thank you for offering this service. I'm hoping you can provide insight on these two issues: my relationship with the man I am dating, and my business. Will I be able to see him soon, and do he and I have a future together? Will my language centre be a success? I have been working very hard to make it so, but I have yet to get that "lucky break". Thanks again.

Hi there, I sense that the man you are dating is good for you and you will see him in one month or less. I also sense that you two will be together for 3.5 years. As for your language centre, I sense that that will be a huge struggle especially for the next six months. I see you feeling like giving up on more than one occasion. Unfortunately, I do not see it becoming a success, but the future is not written in stone. I hope this helps some, let me know if you have any questions :)
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I do have something to clarify, though - the man I am dating might be assigned to another country early next year. Given that you said you sensed we would be together for some time, am I to assume that this assignment will not take place? Also, I don't know if you answer questions on children, but if you do, do you sense that he and I would have one in the future? Thanks again.

I sense that this assignment is not going to take place. As for children, I sense two children, a boy and a girl. However, the boy will be born in six years, and the girl in eight years so you will not have them with this man. I hope this helps :)

loveandmayhem

Coincidence don't happen because they're just coincidence. Don't feel like explaining further so let's end it with that.

I understand your point, but I was going to respond regardless is all I'm saying. I hope you enjoyed the reading at least :)

hey you have not repond the reading to me yet? why is that i try to contact you by private email but no luck..so write back i talking to you..

Ask nicely and maybe I will be nice in return.

loveandmayhem

How did you get into this stuff? Was your Mother a Seer, Aunts, Uncles? How did you develop this?

It's an innate gift that I first became aware of at the age of 7. I have always been extremely sensitive to the world around me and it's very easy for me to tune into people and know what they are feeling and experiencing. I have no idea if anyone in my family has this gift as well--I know my mother is sensitive, too, but I'm not sure how much.

Secretman3811

Ask nicely and maybe I will be nice in return.

i been nice by asking you this private email and the message board...i am a Christian man...oh well maybe you can't answer anybody other private email or regular email..but that ok....please please write back to the people who ask you for a reading and i see other people who have a same problem by sending you a private email...but no respond..
so i not trying to be rude to you or any other thing i ask other psychic they respond back to me...but you have not...so that up to you if you want to or not peace to you.