Gravi-Time new project started

james

I don't know if anyone is interested in trying a new path to timetravel so I intend to write this up so people can follow, build along, duplicate/use portions for their own ideas and projects, criticize and/or offer suggestions. My hide has grown thick, so feel free to fire away.

I am following my own path based on prior successes on other projects. Basically, as I see it, time is related to gravity in a similar way that electricity is related to magnetism. Since gravity creates time and gravity is nested from the Milky Way Galaxy, to our sun to our planet Earth and the moon then so, too, is time nested likewise. I would expect that because gravity and time are nested in this fashion it is logical that harmonics are set up in the associated energies as well. I know that this concept is a radical departure from the popular current theories but I also feel that none have produced anything useful in the way of results. There is lacking a clearly defined time science to leverage into a time technology such as timetravel.

I know many here like the HDR path but that requires skill in astral travel and lucid dreaming that I haven't been successful with mastering. To be truthful I can barely quiet my mind to sleep let alone navigate the astral realm. So I wish you good luck in your journeys with that path.

So, basically, my intent is to send a computerized camera into a controlled timefield with a clock to initially see if the timefield can be altered and held stable. I suspect that an artificial timefield will normalize with its parent timefield when the artificial timefield collapses. A clock and camera should reveal this behavior if present. I will also be "sending" a simple battery powered light source to see if it dims or brightens depending on the time differential of the artificial timefield as seen from outside the artificial timefield.

The artificial timefield will be modelled after kozyrev's work. Specifically it will include a spin field of vacuum energy to alter the flow of time within the field.

I am currently working on six clocks that I can initially synchronize then place inside and outside of the artificial timefield. These clocks will be microcontrollers with displays so I can compare the times of each before, during and after experiments. They will be able to access an internet time server via wifi when they are started or reset and then disconnect from the wifi before experiments begin. I have the programming done and have just received some suitable li-ion batteries to hookup. I will be installing them into plastic cases soon.SyncClocks01.jpg

Martian

I don't mean any disrespect, but this sounds suspiciously like a Lussorio thread.

Anyway, how do you plan to create a time field, and what would it look like mathematically?

james

I don't know what a Lussorio thread is, Martian. Are you meaning that you think I am somehow trying to run a scam? I see that Lussorio was called a hoaxer? Do you think I am a hoaxer? I take no offense if you do, just trying to understand your words. I am relatively new to this forum so you don't know how sincere I am. I get it. I don't know anyone here either or their motives when I read their posts. Are they greedy, self centered or altruistic? Its really difficult to see through everyone's b.s. sometimes.

Let me tell you a bit about me so that you can discern my motives a bit better. I am old, probably the oldest member here. I have been actively researching antigravity, free energy and related topics mainly for over 50 years. Timetravel is a natural progression from that research. You see, what is required for antigravity (ufo flight, for instance) among other things is a huge (comparatively speaking) source of electrical power. This is not possible without the free limitless energy that only differential timefields would be able to provide.

The underlying motivation for me to pursue this path is generated in my belief that humanity on planet Earth is circling the drain of extinction (probably by war if I had to pick one from the list). What I seek is a technology that will survive whatever makes us almost extinct so that the survivors won't have to start from square one again. Ideally everyone will have access to free, clean power and take the best from the past and go forward without the greed, distrust, corruption, inequality that is prevalent now. We cannot achieve this as individuals or for money or power or whatever other personal addiction motivates you. We can only get there in a free and open community sharing whatever knowledge each of us have for the common good of the community. If we can't do this we simply won't succeed...or survive. You must know that there are many choke points (patent office, banks, business) that kill off free energy technologies to suppress knowledge from being used to compete against special interest groups. I don't pretend to know anything more about these groups but I am betting many of you know what I am talking about.

What I propose is going forward designing, building, inventing what we need together at every step to achieve this goal. We have to have the courage to fail, the tenacity to pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off and pick ourselves up when we do and keep going forward together. That, my friend is what it takes. Are you up for it?

As for mathematics, that is a tricky question because that depends upon which way the facts are ascertained in the true behavior of the nature of time. However if you have a specific question of which mathematics you want to see, I will do my best to answer.

FarOutThere

Hi James,

I think everything you have said is right on.

I'd be curious to learn more about how you intend to spin vacuum energy. Are you using some sort of geometry? Or perhaps there is a reference you can link to.

Last edited: