Gravi-Time new project started

Num7

Administrator
Staff
James looks legit up to now. I know we've been burned several times lately, but let's not completely shut down to new people.

- He joined the site in 2004.
- He doesn't have any IPs in common with anyone. None with Walker and such.
- His general IP data doesn't look at all like Walker's. Looks legit.

@james We're not trying to catch you, or anything. We're just used to dealing with a lot of trolls and hoaxers lately. So we tend to be suspicious. Hope it doesn't give you a bad impression.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hello, Einstein, I don't completely understand your question. No disrespect or sarcasm intended but are you asking me for proof of what time is?

Yes. Or some data that you can share that gives an indication in what direction to look. If you are sincere in your search, then I would like to assist. I've been looking myself over just as many years as yourself. But so far my path has always been one step forward and two steps back. Our science is still in the stone ages. About 30 years ago I decided I wanted to learn how inventors invent stuff. They don't use the scientific method. They use facts instead. That path has given more interesting things to research. But nothing yet affects the flow of time.

james

Hi James,

I think everything you have said is right on.

I'd be curious to learn more about how you intend to spin vacuum energy. Are you using some sort of geometry? Or perhaps there is a reference you can link to.
Thank you for your comments, FarOutThere, and yes, geometry plays a central part in this process. In fact a torsion field is the intended mechanism which is in itself a vortex geometry. My early work was in resonant cavities which is all about how geometry can cause a standing wave. Then there is cymatics (Hans Jenny) showing the relationship between shape and frequency of a fluidlike material. If you change the frequency, you can change the shape of certain materials. If the materials are fluidlike such as vacuum energy or aether or whatever name you favour for vacuum energy, then you can control a variety of geometric shapes. So, there are ways like this that should work in my view. I am working on an oscillator that would be a good candidate for vibrating an aether mass. It is a modification of a royer circuit.

james

Yes. Or some data that you can share that gives an indication in what direction to look. If you are sincere in your search, then I would like to assist. I've been looking myself over just as many years as yourself. But so far my path has always been one step forward and two steps back. Our science is still in the stone ages. About 30 years ago I decided I wanted to learn how inventors invent stuff. They don't use the scientific method. They use facts instead. That path has given more interesting things to research. But nothing yet affects the flow of time.
Hello, Einstein, I too am no stranger to "one step forward and two steps back". I think that this is the only path that exists. It seems like it is the nature of the search. Time started making sense to me when I read about Kozyrev's torsion field experiments. I would suggest a great starting point would be David Wilcock's book The Divine Cosmos. He writes about Kozyrev and the torsion fields affecting time. It is interesting to see how entropy fits into the mix. There are many other sources that I have but I don't know if I would be allowed to attach papers written by others to these posts...probably not. Let me know what you think of the information. I can point you to more resources if you like.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hello, Einstein, I too am no stranger to "one step forward and two steps back". I think that this is the only path that exists. It seems like it is the nature of the search. Time started making sense to me when I read about Kozyrev's torsion field experiments. I would suggest a great starting point would be David Wilcock's book The Divine Cosmos. He writes about Kozyrev and the torsion fields affecting time. It is interesting to see how entropy fits into the mix. There are many other sources that I have but I don't know if I would be allowed to attach papers written by others to these posts...probably not. Let me know what you think of the information. I can point you to more resources if you like.

Thanks. I'll check out Kozyrev's torsion field experiments.

james

James looks legit up to now. I know we've been burned several times lately, but let's not completely shut down to new people.

- He joined the site in 2004.
- He doesn't have any IPs in common with anyone. None with Walker and such.
- His general IP data doesn't look at all like Walker's. Looks legit.

@james We're not trying to catch you, or anything. We're just used to dealing with a lot of trolls and hoaxers lately. So we tend to be suspicious. Hope it doesn't give you a bad impression.
Hello Num7, Healthy skepticism is always a good thing. I'll try not to waste anyone's time. I have a genuine need to be here now.

james

I don't know if anyone is interested in trying a new path to timetravel so I intend to write this up so people can follow, build along, duplicate/use portions for their own ideas and projects, criticize and/or offer suggestions. My hide has grown thick, so feel free to fire away.

I am following my own path based on prior successes on other projects. Basically, as I see it, time is related to gravity in a similar way that electricity is related to magnetism. Since gravity creates time and gravity is nested from the Milky Way Galaxy, to our sun to our planet Earth and the moon then so, too, is time nested likewise. I would expect that because gravity and time are nested in this fashion it is logical that harmonics are set up in the associated energies as well. I know that this concept is a radical departure from the popular current theories but I also feel that none have produced anything useful in the way of results. There is lacking a clearly defined time science to leverage into a time technology such as timetravel.

I know many here like the HDR path but that requires skill in astral travel and lucid dreaming that I haven't been successful with mastering. To be truthful I can barely quiet my mind to sleep let alone navigate the astral realm. So I wish you good luck in your journeys with that path.

So, basically, my intent is to send a computerized camera into a controlled timefield with a clock to initially see if the timefield can be altered and held stable. I suspect that an artificial timefield will normalize with its parent timefield when the artificial timefield collapses. A clock and camera should reveal this behavior if present. I will also be "sending" a simple battery powered light source to see if it dims or brightens depending on the time differential of the artificial timefield as seen from outside the artificial timefield.

The artificial timefield will be modelled after kozyrev's work. Specifically it will include a spin field of vacuum energy to alter the flow of time within the field.

I am currently working on six clocks that I can initially synchronize then place inside and outside of the artificial timefield. These clocks will be microcontrollers with displays so I can compare the times of each before, during and after experiments. They will be able to access an internet time server via wifi when they are started or reset and then disconnect from the wifi before experiments begin. I have the programming done and have just received some suitable li-ion batteries to hookup. I will be installing them into plastic cases soon.View attachment 13477
Hi, all, as promised here is an update. Basically, I have finished making the synchronous clocks and am happy to get on to making the torsion field. I will be playing with a few ideas and will update as I go. I want to do updates with videos as they can be easier to follow once I get a routine going in creating them. I am a bit rusty with videos. I am using my decommissioned Blackberry cell phone as my camcorder to get some more use from it. It seems to take decent closeups as well. Criticism or suggestions welcome.

TimeFlipper

Hi, all, as promised here is an update. Basically, I have finished making the synchronous clocks and am happy to get on to making the torsion field. I will be playing with a few ideas and will update as I go. I want to do updates with videos as they can be easier to follow once I get a routine going in creating them. I am a bit rusty with videos. I am using my decommissioned Blackberry cell phone as my camcorder to get some more use from it. It seems to take decent closeups as well. Criticism or suggestions welcome.
Why did you make the video Private? :fp:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@james I'm afraid we can't see your video right now, as it's set to Private. You're gonna have to mark it as public on your YouTube channel.