Gravi-Time new project started

james

Hello Steffiruco,
I will use one of a few ideas that I have, but I will have to test each one first.
Basically, my strategy to produce a time field is to:
1 - make aether source. I have used seawater collected at high tide for this in the past. It worked, except that it makes a mess out of whatever it touches with salt residue and gets worse over time. I am building a joecell to generate and collect aether (orgone, zero point energy, chi, life force, etc.) to use in this experiment though. I could also use an orgone accumulator probably too, but a joecell makes more sense to me for this application.
2 - rotate the aether field to generate a torsion field that creates a time flow distortion. Various methods can be employed at this point (mechanical rotation, water normally rotates in a joecell anyway, etc).
3 - lay out synchronous clocks from near to far to detect any time flow distortions within this torsion field.
4 - if successful, scale up the experiment to suit.
JoecellUnderConstructionJShepMarch3rd2022.jpg

Back to 2001.7.1

Hello, are you studying the method of time travel? Please help me. I want to call myself or send a message in May 2020 to avoid an accident. I need your help.

jiangnanah

Hello, are you studying the method of time travel? Please help me. I want to call myself or send a message in May 2020 to avoid an accident. I need your help.
How much have you learned? have you ever done a time travel experiment? We need scientists. This is a very difficult project.

jiangnanah

@王茗艳 We suspect you better not be a spy sent by the CCP. Your emperor is cruel and ruthless, killing democracy and advocating autocracy. We hope you better not be a spy.

jiangnanah

No, she is not a spy. I've had extensive conversations with her. She's really not doing well. Please be nice to her.
You both want to change history. But if there is a way for physics to go back to the past, it is dangerous to publish it. Evil countries will use them to change history.

jiangnanah

The Chinese emperor who named Xi is using American technology in an attempt to dominate the world. There are still many countries in the world that are not friendly to the United States, and their spies have been following this time travel forum. What if they change history and destroy the United States?