Gravi-Time new project started

james

Just thought I would update this post with new photos. Things are proceeding well although its never as fast as you want. My overall plan is to create nested rotational aetherwaves creating 3 nested fields, test for time anomalies, adjust apparatus accordingly and go forward. The field should have a radius of about one meter.

Attachments

• CaviltyDriverOne.JPG
    CaviltyDriverOne.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 9
  • CavitiesUnderConstruction.JPG
    CavitiesUnderConstruction.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 9
  • CavityDriverTwo.JPG
    CavityDriverTwo.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 11
  • CavityWithFullWaveBridgeRectifier.JPG
    CavityWithFullWaveBridgeRectifier.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 10
  • FerriteCores.JPG
    FerriteCores.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 12
  • GasAndTritiumAetherDetectors.JPG
    GasAndTritiumAetherDetectors.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Joecell.JPG
    Joecell.JPG
    164.9 KB · Views: 10
  • LiIonBatteriesForMotorDrives.JPG
    LiIonBatteriesForMotorDrives.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 8
  • MachiningCavities.JPG
    MachiningCavities.JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 8
  • MotorDriveCandidates.JPG
    MotorDriveCandidates.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 9

jiangnanah

I lost confidence and could not physically go back to the past unless I communicated and cooperated with aliens from other planets.
Just thought I would update this post with new photos. Things are proceeding well although its never as fast as you want. My overall plan is to create nested rotational aetherwaves creating 3 nested fields, test for time anomalies, adjust apparatus accordingly and go forward. The field should have a radius of about one meter.
Hope you can be successful.

jiangnanah

This is unlikely to turn back time. But it can change the time and go back to the future. You gain too little gravity to reverse time. The human civilization level is only 0.73. Dyson spheres cannot be produced. Faster-than-light travel is not possible from London, England to the United States. I am afraid it will take hundreds of years before human civilization can change the time to the extent that it can create Dyson spheres. Now humans must find a way to find higher civilizations on other planets. Although it is a little dangerous, they may attack humans, but most of them are friendly and kind. Of course, if aliens are far more civilized than humans, they may wipe out humans. However, if aliens really helped the Egyptians and Mayans, then the vast majority of the humans on these alien planets were friendly and kind.
The Chinese also got instructions from the aliens. They gave Chinese ancestors two pictures, one called "Hetu" and "Luoshu". The Chinese used coins to predict the future technology, which led to various theories of predicting the change of dynasties in ancient China.

Last edited: