Halloween Asteroid TB145 to Pass Very Close to Earth — Doomsday or Another Close Shave?

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Meet asteroid TB145, another large one that is going to cruise uncomfortably close to the Earth in a few days, sparking many in conspiracy circles to panic and say that this could be some sort of world-ending, catastrophic scenario. Here’s the reality. TB145 is the size of the Empire State Building, which sounds really menacing when you put it that way, but in astronomical terms is a speck of sand (not that, even). However, as we all know from Hollywood, it doesn’t take that much of an asteroid to make a really “deep impact” on Earth, so the concerns are legitimate. NASA says that TB145 will come within 300,000 miles of the Earth, meaning that even if you have a couple of thousand miles error, Earth should be safe and sound when the trick-or-treating ends. The video below shows more details. As always, the only real troubling thing here is that the asteroid was discovered so late in the game, indicating that if it were on a collision course with Earth, we would have had mere days to prepare, if there was, in fact, anything to be done.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

TnWatchdog

To make an easier target for the asteroid, I'm going to run outside with a big bullseye Halloween costume on. Funny thing is that one of these days we will actually get hit so maybe they are prepping...or toying with us.

walt willis

I do believe that they have had time travel for a long time and know that we need to wake up and prepare.
The big question is if the general dumb public will wake up in "Time"?
Far too many of us are too occupied with having fun to spend time and money on needful things.
I wonder if the plasma energy would cause an EMP or flip the magnetic poles?
How will it compare to a nuclear war on the earth?
Anyone know more?

Derrick C.

To make an easier target for the asteroid, I'm going to run outside with a big bullseye Halloween costume on. Funny thing is that one of these days we will actually get hit so maybe they are prepping...or toying with us.

there toying with us, altough i also do think at somepoint we will get hit. altough if we do hopefully it hits DC because all those corrupt as@$@$ deserve to go first LOL

Poison Pen

It may help for us to see who is behind all the doom and gloom reports.
Once they are exposed we then can see if it is the same group of people.

Who is behind them? Well just scour the inter webs. You have religious fanatics, conspiracy theorists and doomsayers posting this stuff all the time. One headline of an asteroid or comet heading this way and its "Dooms Day!" These people need to go to the source instead of being self centered attention grabbing morons who have nothing better to do than to incite fear. Cosmophobic nut jobs.

A Brief History of the Apocalypse

Killer Asteroids - Impact: Earth

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Who is behind them? Well just scour the inter webs. You have religious fanatics, conspiracy theorists and doomsayers posting this stuff all the time. One headline of an asteroid or comet heading this way and its "Dooms Day!" These people need to go to the source instead of being self centered attention grabbing morons who have nothing better to do than to incite fear. Cosmophobic nut jobs.

Wow Pen that was a very terse posting, but right to the point! :cool::D

walt willis

If they keep crying wolf and people become numb to the fear factor, then what may happen if the report is true one day and just see people going about their business while the real event hits them?
This is another reason why I despise the despicable people that play games on forums.

Poison Pen

Wow Pen that was a very terse posting, but right to the point! :cool::D

Well I did not mean for it to be......But these doomsayers and conspiracy fanatics need to consider what they are creating before they go posting crap they have no idea what they are talking about. There was a term created by Dr David Morrison called "Cosmophibia" below is a list of symptoms:

• Nibiru
  • Planet X
  • Hercolubus
  • Wormwood
  • Nemesis
  • Tyche
  • Changes in the Sun's magnetic field
  • Shifts in the polarity of the Earth's magnetic field
  • Disappearance of the Earth's magnetic field
  • Solar Storms (Solar Flares or Coronal Mass Ejections)
  • tear in the Earth's Magnetosphere
  • Changes in the Earth's rotation axis
  • Alignment of Jupiter and Saturn
  • Alignment of the Sun and the galactic center
  • Neutrino heating of the Earth's core
  • Crossing of the Galactic Equator
  • The Black Hole in the galactic center
  • Black holes in general
  • The Pleiades Photon Belt
  • Super Earths
  • The Dark Rift in the Milky Way
  • Collision with the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
  • Collision with the Andromeda Galaxy
  • Impact on Earth by the asteroid Apophis, or by asteroid FX, or by the dwarf planet Eris
  • Explosions of Supernovas
  • Explosions of Hypernovas
  • The explosion of the individual stars Betelgeuse, Eta Carinae, Antares, eta Corvi, and WR 104.
Many of these proposed events were supposed to happen on December 21st, 2012.

David Morrison - Cosmophobia

As said in the quote many of these so called disasters/dooms day events were suppose to happen in 2012. Should also checkout the rest of that site....I was a member of the old 2012hoax.org forum and the number of people at that time that were scared out their wits was unreal! Fear mongers reigned supreme in 2012 but most have crawled back under their rock since 2012 was not the end.

TimeFlipper

The latest scare comes next week when they put maximum power into the large hadron collider..the amount of power thats going to be in those 2 beams that are thinner than a human hair, is almost beyond belief :eek:

The idiot scientists firmly believe that they can create a small (controllable) black hole or reveal another universe, when the beams have collided with each other..I can imagine the statement being repeated by the scientists at CERN, that originated from Commander Robert Lewis, when he saw the explosion from the first atomic bomb that landed on Hiroshima...Oh my god what have we done?? :eek: