Halloween Asteroid TB145 to Pass Very Close to Earth — Doomsday or Another Close Shave?

TimeFlipper

Be that as it may the LHC is not a dooms day device and has not done anything the universe has not done already.
Pen, i believe that the universe can look after itself..Iam just a bit concerned about what the LHC might do on our "earth"...
The scientists at CERN have managed to uncover the Higgs Boson, which started out life as only a theory a few years ago, but now we are looking at those scientists who are now trying to create either a black hole or reveal another universe, both of which have been theorised for several years...

The problem here is if the theories regarding black holes are correct and the scientists do actually create one, they could have some problems controlling it because black holes according to theory will gobble up all matter thats near to it...
This is just the concern of a silly old man, not a doomsday merchant Pen :)

This is just the concern of a silly old man, not a doomsday merchant Pen

Do not underestimate yourself TF and your not silly and I never took you for a doomsday merchant you don't strike me as the type.

The problem here is if the theories regarding black holes are correct and the scientists do actually create one, they could have some problems controlling it because black holes according to theory will gobble up all matter thats near to it...

As Einstein said they are just theories.

Microscopic black holes
People in general, and LHC-opponents in particular, seem to confuse these hypothetical microscopic black holes with the astronomical equivalent. That, however, is not in any way a valid comparison. The first flaw is that astronomical black holes are almost ridiculously massive while microscopic black holes are miniscule, and close to non-existent (I'll get back to that in a while). The second flaw with this comparison is the difference in how they accrete matter. Astronomical black holes accrete matter at an extreme rate and devour almost anything in their vicinity while microscopic black holes both (a) are far too small to accrete any matter whatsoever and (b) exist for far too short a time to be able to accrete any matter.

Large Hadron Collider - Cosmophobia

The above is from one of my favorite sites on this stuff. The blue highlighting is my doing. The fear of LHC creating black holes to swallow us is a fear monger tactic. Its a 2012 scare tactic. Don't sweat it.
Pen..All of us including myself WANT to believe that nothing will happen when the LHC switches to full power, i was pointing out "probabilities".. and regarding einsteins posting that i replied to, i refer you back to my reply...The scientists at CERN know very well that they are entering into an unknown territory and outsiders are not looking deeply enough into the ramifications of the extreme power thats going to be used in their experiments for locating a black hole...THAT is my worry Pen..just a worry about a "probability"

I was surprised that my mate einstein uses "selective" knowledge from "science", because he and i know that he has been building some very impressive equipment that centers around the Philadelphia Experiment, to build a time machine :eek:..He and i both KNOW that experiment has NEVER been proved beyond doubt, and yet he is building equipment to make a time machine...thats a bit 2 faced to me..but hey ho i do like him and i love it when i get the chance to have a discussion with him lol ;):D..and i still loves ya Paula :rolleyes::D

Poison Pen

Pen, i believe that the universe can look after itself..Iam just a bit concerned about what the LHC might do on our "earth"...
The scientists at CERN have managed to uncover the Higgs Boson, which started out life as only a theory a few years ago, but now we are looking at those scientists who are now trying to create either a black hole or reveal another universe, both of which have been theorised for several years...

This is just the concern of a silly old man, not a doomsday merchant Pen :)

This is just the concern of a silly old man, not a doomsday merchant Pen

Do not underestimate yourself TF and your not silly and I never took you for a doomsday merchant you don't strike me as the type.

As Einstein said they are just theories.

Microscopic black holes
People in general, and LHC-opponents in particular, seem to confuse these hypothetical microscopic black holes with the astronomical equivalent. That, however, is not in any way a valid comparison. The first flaw is that astronomical black holes are almost ridiculously massive while microscopic black holes are miniscule, and close to non-existent (I'll get back to that in a while). The second flaw with this comparison is the difference in how they accrete matter. Astronomical black holes accrete matter at an extreme rate and devour almost anything in their vicinity while microscopic black holes both (a) are far too small to accrete any matter whatsoever and (b) exist for far too short a time to be able to accrete any matter.

Large Hadron Collider - Cosmophobia

The above is from one of my favorite sites on this stuff. The blue highlighting is my doing. The fear of LHC creating black holes to swallow us is a fear monger tactic. Its a 2012 scare tactic. Don't sweat it.
Pen..All of us including myself WANT to believe that nothing will happen when the LHC switches to full power, i was pointing out "probabilities".. and regarding einsteins posting that i replied to, i refer you back to my reply...The scientists at CERN know very well that they are entering into an unknown territory and outsiders are not looking deeply enough into the ramifications of the extreme power thats going to be used in their experiments for locating a black hole...THAT is my worry Pen..just a worry about a "probability"

I was surprised that my mate einstein uses "selective" knowledge from "science", because he and i know that he has been building some very impressive equipment that centers around the Philadelphia Experiment, to build a time machine :eek:..He and i both KNOW that experiment has NEVER been proved beyond doubt, and yet he is building equipment to make a time machine...thats a bit 2 faced to me..but hey ho i do like him and i love it when i get the chance to have a discussion with him lol ;):D..and i still loves ya Paula :rolleyes::D

.The scientists at CERN know very well that they are entering into an unknown territory and outsiders are not looking deeply enough into the ramifications of the extreme power thats going to be used in their experiments for locating a black hole...THAT is my worry Pen..just a worry about a "probability"

OK I can live with that....But we face a greater risk from man made and natural disasters. Is the LHC a man made disaster? Only time will tell.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Who me? What? What does that have to do with me, bro? :)

His experiments don't involve black holes. @Einstein would you like to chime in?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I was surprised that my mate einstein uses "selective" knowledge from "science", because he and i know that he has been building some very impressive equipment that centers around the Philadelphia Experiment, to build a time machine :eek:..He and i both KNOW that experiment has NEVER been proved beyond doubt, and yet he is building equipment to make a time machine...thats a bit 2 faced to me..but hey ho i do like him and i love it when i get the chance to have a discussion with him lol ;):D

There is a difference between real science and theoretical science. Science is based on facts. Theoretical science is based on beliefs. Theoretical science is just like religion. No facts, just beliefs.

It does seem to me that there is an attempt to muddy science with theoretical science.

Now the Philadelphia Experiment is an area of interest of mine. But the real reported facts from the time say that invisibility and teleportation are what took place. I think it was Al Bielek that added the time travel twist. So far there have been no time travel anomalies with my experiments.

However I did place an all digital watch on one of my Tesla coils while in operation. The watch recorded the passage of time at a much faster rate. But I reasoned that the quartz crystal in the watch was being affected by the higher frequency oscillating electric field of the Tesla coil. This is very similar to HDRKid's video of an electro mechanical watch being affected by the electromagnet of the HDR.

Since the overall rate that time flows externally was unaffected, I would have to say that the flow of time operates independently of the electromagnetic forces. We also know that gravitational weight affects the decay rate of radioactive elements. Now it has been stated that time flows more slowly in stronger gravitational weight fields. I am starting to suspect that is more baloney. The facts just show atomic decay rates slow down in stronger gravity. It does appear atomic decay rates are dependent on the existing weight state it is in and not the rate time flows. Of course if you stick with the facts, Relativity goes down the drain as another failed theory.

Now if you want to read about something that is real and quite possibly having a connection to the Philadelphia Experiment, go punch in Magnetic Monopoles in a search engine. There appears to be real live teleportation experiments going on. Get everything you can. I can imagine this info is going to disappear very soon. It's not theoretical.

Last edited:

walt willis

Odd that you mentioned monopole.
That was something that my teacher also told me about in 1965. He said it was what Corso told him they were working on in Los Alamos.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
What is surprising is I heard about the Magnetic Monopole experiments on an Art Bell newscast. Not on any mainstream news outlets. Almost like there is censorship going on right before our noses.

TimeFlipper

I was surprised that my mate einstein uses "selective" knowledge from "science", because he and i know that he has been building some very impressive equipment that centers around the Philadelphia Experiment, to build a time machine :eek:..He and i both KNOW that experiment has NEVER been proved beyond doubt, and yet he is building equipment to make a time machine...thats a bit 2 faced to me..but hey ho i do like him and i love it when i get the chance to have a discussion with him lol ;):D

There is a difference between real science and theoretical science. Science is based on facts. Theoretical science is based on beliefs. Theoretical science is just like religion. No facts, just beliefs.

It does seem to me that there is an attempt to muddy science with theoretical science.

Now the Philadelphia Experiment is an area of interest of mine. But the real reported facts from the time say that invisibility and teleportation are what took place. I think it was Al Bielek that added the time travel twist. So far there have been no time travel anomalies with my experiments.

However I did place an all digital watch on one of my Tesla coils while in operation. The watch recorded the passage of time at a much faster rate. But I reasoned that the quartz crystal in the watch was being affected by the higher frequency oscillating electric field of the Tesla coil. This is very similar to HDRKid's video of an electro mechanical watch being affected by the electromagnet of the HDR.

Since the overall rate that time flows externally was unaffected, I would have to say that the flow of time operates independently of the electromagnetic forces. We also know that gravitational weight affects the decay rate of radioactive elements. Now it has been stated that time flows more slowly in stronger gravitational weight fields. I am starting to suspect that is more baloney. The facts just show atomic decay rates slow down in stronger gravity. It does appear atomic decay rates are dependent on the existing weight state it is in and not the rate time flows. Of course if you stick with the facts, Relativity goes down the drain as another failed theory.
Now if you want to read about something that is real and quite possibly having a connection to the Philadelphia Experiment, go punch in Magnetic Monopoles in a search engine. There appears to be real live teleportation experiments going on. Get everything you can. I can imagine this info is going to disappear very soon. It's not theoretical.
Einstein..let me put this way mate..I would sooner believe the whole of the scientific community who say the Higgs Bosun was discovered..
than you as an individual who thinks there is some sort of conspiracy hiding the truth ::LOL::...So it is upto you to prove that they are lying...Good luck mate :D

Regarding the Philadelphia Experiment, there was no actual fact such as a reconstruction of it, but there were plenty of "reported" facts such as eye witnesses, and of course Al Bielek...Look mate i BELIEVE that the Philadelphia Experiment DID happen, but iam only showing my "faith" in it without any hard evidence..:cool:

I did what you said, and punched in Magnetic Monopoles...the only stuff i found didnt mention anything about real live teleportation experiments going on, but only about the nature of what a magnetic monopole is...however i did type in.. Magnetic Monopoles And The Philadelphia Experiment.., and i saw that the old Time Travel Institute had copied previous information regarding the experiment, but nothing about any actual teleportation experiments going off...I would appreciate it if you could send us a link about this...assuming of course that those websites are still..active ;):D

I would really love to know how the experiments are going with your time-machine, as much as the rest of our members would :)
I do hope you purchased the VHS tape, Montauk Tour 2, which clearly showed Preston Nichols demonstrating and explaining the Zero Time Generator which we both know is a vital component in your time-machine ;):D..

One other thing, both you and me know why those sailors in the Philadelphia Experiment disappeared or were stuck alive, in between the decks...John Von Neuman discovered that for time-travel you need to protect our internal time-locks to prevent the same thing happening to those sailors i mentioned..Are you in the process of constructing a device to prevent this happening? :)

Last edited:

Derrick C.

In case you didn't know, theories are make believe. Black Holes are still fiction and can't possibly exist. It's all just diversionary science to keep us from learning the truth.

black holes do exist, and one will be made soon on earth at the LHC but whats scary about that there is a chance it could go wrong and either swallow us all in the black hole or implode either way not good for us lol

Derrick C.

TF the t

Einstein..let me put this way mate..I would sooner believe the whole of the scientific community who say the Higgs Bosun was discovered..
than you as an individual who thinks there is some sort of conspiracy hiding the truth ::LOL::...So it is upto you to prove that they are lying...Good luck mate :D

Regarding the Philadelphia Experiment, there was no actual fact such as a reconstruction of it, but there were plenty of "reported" facts such as eye witnesses, and of course Al Bielek...Look mate i BELIEVE that the Philadelphia Experiment DID happen, but iam only showing my "faith" in it without any hard evidence..:cool:

I did what you said, and punched in Magnetic Monopoles...the only stuff i found didnt mention anything about real live teleportation experiments going on, but only about the nature of what a magnetic monopole is...however i did type in.. Magnetic Monopoles And The Philadelphia Experiment.., and i saw that the old Time Travel Institute had copied previous information regarding the experiment, but nothing about any actual teleportation experiments going off...I would appreciate it if you could send us a link about this...assuming of course that those websites are still..active ;):D

I would really love to know how the experiments are going with your time-machine, as much as the rest of our members would :)
I do hope you purchased the VHS tape, Montauk Tour 2, which clearly showed Preston Nichols demonstrating and explaining the Zero Time Generator which we both know is a vital component in your time-machine ;):D..

One other thing, both you and me know why those sailors in the Philadelphia Experiment disappeared or were stuck alive, in between the decks...John Von Neuman discovered that for time-travel you need to protect our internal time-locks to prevent the same thing happening to those sailors i mentioned..Are you in the process of constructing a device to prevent this happening? :)

TF the philly experiment did happen, and those that died may the RIP. if what happpend with the philly experiment could happen then a cataclysm with the LHC is very possible

TnWatchdog

In case you didn't know, theories are make believe. Black Holes are still fiction and can't possibly exist. It's all just diversionary science to keep us from learning the truth.

black holes do exist, and one will be made soon on earth at the LHC but whats scary about that there is a chance it could go wrong and either swallow us all in the black hole or implode either way not good for us lol
Fall cleaning with a black hole.