Halloween Asteroid TB145 to Pass Very Close to Earth — Doomsday or Another Close Shave?

TimeFlipper

In case you didn't know, theories are make believe. Black Holes are still fiction and can't possibly exist. It's all just diversionary science to keep us from learning the truth.

black holes do exist, and one will be made soon on earth at the LHC but whats scary about that there is a chance it could go wrong and either swallow us all in the black hole or implode either way not good for us lol
Fall cleaning with a black hole.

Can anybody else see this movie clip?
All im getting is, this movie is not available..same thing happens when i go onto You Tube...,Even the full length movie is, sorry not available :eek:

TimeFlipper

I'm in California and I can see it. Possibly it is censored in the UK. The clip just shows a small segment of the movie called Arrival. You could probably watch it on Amazon for a price.

Info on the movie: The Arrival (1996) - IMDb
Thanks mate for the info...Ebay has a 2001 dvd on it, is this the same as the 1996 original with Charlie Sheen..Ron Silver..Lindsey Crouse..
Leon Rippy..Richard Shiff...Im thinking that this dvd might have had some parts removed from it..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
There was a sequel. It's been so long, I don't remember if I seen them both. The clip appears to be from the first movie. And yes Charlie Sheen was in that one.

TimeFlipper

There was a sequel. It's been so long, I don't remember if I seen them both. The clip appears to be from the first movie. And yes Charlie Sheen was in that one.
Thanks mate..I will put in a bid on Ebay for that 2001 DVD..there is just under 2 days to go, so maybe i will win the bidding...
The storyline on that DVD is.....An astronomer obsessed with listening to some sort of cosmic noise, finally hears a shockwave late one evening..In his search for an explanation he discovers a horrifying fact...Earth is the target for an imminent alien invasion........

Is this how the storyline goes in the 1996 movie?? :)

TimeFlipper

Cheers mate...ive put my bid in for that 2001 DVD, i looked at the 1996 DVD`s that had the same storyline..Im hoping there are no parts missing from the 2001 DVD :cool: