Has anyone tried the Super Beacon or The Beacon? Also, Looking for Schematics

steven chiverton

and and if you do find away around the parts by useing something else i wouldent be suprised if they try to monopolise of that to by slapping a paper licence on it to make money from you then charging you for it

TimeFlipper

Talking with couple folk they said they have had better results with the Super Beacon over the HDR Unit.

But, it costs $2,250 USD, not $360.

Link here-
Portable Super Beacon.
very expensive over priced

I emailed them and they said all of the crystal radio parts he uses can only be purchased by scientific/researcher licensed people and that others are purchased from his NASA Parts License from his work there in the past . He never mention what parts though. I don't know why people overcharge because on some crazy parts their are always alternatives. It's another overpriced and some secret as to why he can just make it cheaper and get the same results. This guy must get like a 2-5 times profit based on the price.

But, on other radionics blogs they say how the stuff made by them work better than any other radionic device out there. They market it as it's own technology called Crystal Quantum Radio.
You caught them out with the email you sent them, their only reply was to quote you (scientific researcher licensed/NASA parts license/)...
They obviously get emailed lots of times and they told their internet lady (probably the guys mother lol) to send out that crap to all the people emailing them :D

dustin255

I guarantee you that guy never worked at NASA, unless it was scrubbing toilets. :ROFLMAO:

I don't care what the story is but, I know that there is more than one way of doing everything. It's probably an old chap. Who hasn't moved on to easy to get parts because he likes overcharging and saying his stuff is "special".

Last edited:

Martian

I guarantee you that guy never worked at NASA, unless it was scrubbing toilets. :ROFLMAO:

I don't care what the story is but, I know that there is more than one way of doing everything. It's probably an old chap. Who hasn't moved on to easy to get parts because he likes overcharging and saying his stuff is "special".
Yeah, an old scammer looking for an easy retirement. The "story" matters, because if it's BS, then you can be certain any other claims the person makes are also BS.

dustin255

It sound like a BS Story. I found a video that talks about the inside a little bit. I took this screen shot. You can copy it for $100-$150 USD.
View attachment 3153
4 radio tuning capacitors and 2 coils the little grey thing could be a relay or block capacitor thats all and they charge thousands for it, a rip off for sure

It's a ferrite coil in the middle I found that part for $3. I got another picture.

Super Beacon2.png

Last edited: