Has anyone tried the Super Beacon or The Beacon? Also, Looking for Schematics

dustin255

I wonder how they wired the Super Beacon in the inside? I'm trying to build a similar thing but with 4 or 6 coils. On the red wires?

Super Beacon2.png

The middle thing is a Ferrite Core Coil

Last edited:

dustin255

might sell it for half the price, anyone interested let me know.

I'm only interested in the wiring. I'm a radionics builder studying the top notch radionics like devices for building improved models and ideas based on my knowledge. Not out to copy people's devices because building devices is an art not a type of engineering.

I might sell my John Bajax's Flux Capacitor that I built for $120.

Last edited:

dustin255

Here's the parts list and the cost calculated based on what I see so far :

4 – Tuning Capacitor for Am Radio/Variable Capacitor

1 – Magnet Wire or Litz Wire

1 - 1N34A Germanium Diode

1- Ferrite Core Coil (cheaper to buy from sci-toys.com for $4 USD, cost $20 USD to make)

- Making you need a Ferrite Magnet + 26 SWG Wire(Search on Google for Instructions)

1 – Circuit Board or Wood (Your Choice)

1 – Large Enclosure Box

2 – PVC Pipes

1- Alligator Test Lead Clip To Banana Plug Probe Cable

1 - Set of Red and Black Alligator Female Plugs

2 - Black Tourmaline Stones

1 - Copper Wire

2 - Clear Quartz Stones

2 - metal clamps (for the copper antennas)

2 - small screws for the metal clamps

Total Cost: $80-$150 USD

Last edited:

steven chiverton

i saw the video of this super beacon and the way the camera moved around you could almost find out about the wiring and testing it is easy using a radio shack mini amplifier and you can test it then so it wont be long before a working version is made as for the tourmaline its said that pink tourmaline is better but i have yet to clarify that , as for these pendants they have with electronic components inside them they be easy to make dont need to know the values of the capacitors and the resisters you can see easy

dustin255

i saw the video of this super beacon and the way the camera moved around you could almost find out about the wiring and testing it is easy using a radio shack mini amplifier and you can test it then so it wont be long before a working version is made as for the tourmaline its said that pink tourmaline is better but i have yet to clarify that , as for these pendants they have with electronic components inside them they be easy to make dont need to know the values of the capacitors and the resisters you can see easy

We can see if we can make a custom version of it so, we are not copying them. Might as well invent our own way of using it and create our own instructions. I'll message you the powerpoint file. So you can help me on the schematic.

Secretman3811

We can see if we can make a custom version of it so, we are not copying them. Might as well invent our own way of using it and create our own instructions. I'll message you the powerpoint file. So you can help me on the schematic.

why not buying them but i have a question how do you know if David sereda Light wand a scam? have you try it yet.
write back..

dustin255

why not buying them but i have a question how do you know if David sereda Light wand a scam? have you try it yet.
write back..

It's not worth it for the price range. But, I'm sure it might work after looking at it more closely. If you get one please post your experience with it on this blog for everyone.

dustin255

@steven chiverton

How about this amplifier ?
Amazon.com: DROK® Mini 30W+30W Dual Channel Bluetooth 3.0 Stereo Amplifier Wireless Digital HiFi Audio Receiver TPA3110 2.0 DC12-24V AMP Module+DC12V 5A USA Type Power Supply for DIY Audio System Speakers: Electronics

steven chiverton

as for the pendants well they used silver rope type but i think a copper caducous wire joined together to make a ring may be better as for capacitor values and resistor values just experiment with them ive got tourmaline on order so they be great for integrating into the hdr to i've got plenty germanium diodes to and capacitors and so ill experiment see what i get