Has anyone tried the Super Beacon or The Beacon? Also, Looking for Schematics

Secretman3811

Holy crap, dude. Run away. Run. Away. Major scam.
it not a scam i have one i use to have and i saw ghost,alien grey alien alot but i got rid of it so i am going to get it again because you have to train yourself and it quiet the beta in your mind.

by the way what about David Sereda LIght wand product? he sell for $1500.00 for a light wand thing do you think it work or not.

dustin255

it not a scam i have one i use to have and i saw ghost,alien grey alien alot but i got rid of it so i am going to get it again because you have to train yourself and it quiet the beta in your mind.

It's overprized. I know when anything metaphysical cost more than $500 USD or $1000 USD is a scam. 100% of the time. I know because I spend $1000 on a psychic crystal and it was a waste.

dustin255

by the way what about David Sereda LIght wand product? he sell for $1500.00 for a light wand thing do you think it work or not.

It's a scam.

Secretman3811

It's a scam.

so David Sereda is a scam ok thank you but superbeacon you can get it your money back if you don't like the superbeacon but it work for me i have many UFO encounter with the Grey alien and i was wearing the touch of the grey alien amulet no scam for me that one superbeacon work but it cost lot of money yes it is.

acadien

hi there secretman381,i have the super beacon also, never really tried it, for you to get it to work, is there something or instruction that you might have for me to make it work like you?

Secretman3811

hi there secretman381,i have the super beacon also, never really tried it, for you to get it to work, is there something or instruction that you might have for me to make it work like you?

did you get the level cds from E.j.gold company that make the super beacon i listen to them each one of each day but you have to do it everydays it tell you what to do with the audio cds that come with superbeacon stuff i am planning to get the The Portal amulet and the dimensional shifter amulet

anyway you have to get the audio cds like lucid dream,worry or the levels cd that train you to master yourself for astral projection,lucid dream other weird thing happen to you..i have one but i am getting again i have to save my money to get one i have the zone box right now and i listen to the lucid dream and all i say this that i have lot of wierd dream

Secretman3811

also if you going to buy the touch of grey alien or UFO port amulet i wear them to sleep with the amulet on me but it make you have encounter with the grey alien in sleeping time it horrible time with the grey alien you get abduction by them i have them and throw them away in the garage but i tell you it work i have many of them but in the sleeping time..like lucid dream

Secretman3811

which cd's do you recommend ?

BEACON INDUCTIONS. Guided Inductions by E.J. Gold
that the level cds you have to get it...

here the touch of grey alien i use to have and ufo port amulet you have to wear them everydays like a neckless but it work for me and got tired of it and throw them away in the garage so if you want a alien abduction or encouter the grey alien that for me no way period.

Touch of Grey Alien Beta-Blocker CQR - Crystal Quantum Radio Amulet.
UFO FIREWALL AMULET. Beta-Blocker CQR - Crystal Quantum Radio (tm) from E.J. Gold and Brane-Power. Yoyodyne Industries & Brane-Power present beta blockers.

acadien

thanks........i will look into this and post result in the future........what happen to you sounds scarry. the whole set of inductions for the super beacon is expensive, i will buy at first 2 cds, one hour induction and convenient ten minute version.