Has anyone tried the Super Beacon or The Beacon? Also, Looking for Schematics

Martian

i saw the video of this super beacon and the way the camera moved around you could almost find out about the wiring and testing it is easy using a radio shack mini amplifier and you can test it then so it wont be long before a working version is made as for the tourmaline its said that pink tourmaline is better but i have yet to clarify that , as for these pendants they have with electronic components inside them they be easy to make dont need to know the values of the capacitors and the resisters you can see easy

@steven chiverton

How about this amplifier ?
Amazon.com: DROK® Mini 30W+30W Dual Channel Bluetooth 3.0 Stereo Amplifier Wireless Digital HiFi Audio Receiver TPA3110 2.0 DC12-24V AMP Module+DC12V 5A USA Type Power Supply for DIY Audio System Speakers: Electronics
Any idea what bandwidth it has?

dustin255

i saw the video of this super beacon and the way the camera moved around you could almost find out about the wiring and testing it is easy using a radio shack mini amplifier and you can test it then so it wont be long before a working version is made as for the tourmaline its said that pink tourmaline is better but i have yet to clarify that , as for these pendants they have with electronic components inside them they be easy to make dont need to know the values of the capacitors and the resisters you can see easy

@steven chiverton

Amazon.com: DROK® Mini 30W+30W Dual Channel Bluetooth 3.0 Stereo Amplifier Wireless Digital HiFi Audio Receiver TPA3110 2.0 DC12-24V AMP Module+DC12V 5A USA Type Power Supply for DIY Audio System Speakers: Electronics

Just this:

Product description:
Amplifier type: AV amplifier
Channel: 2 channel
Weight: 0.154kg
Resistance: 4ohm
Dimension: 78*70*38cm
Input voltage: 12V-24V
Input current: at least 2.5A
Bluetooth connecting distance: within 10 meter
Bluetooth standard: Bluetooth 4.0+EDR
Headset power: 105mW*2
Speaker output power: 30W*2
Power input: DC 12V-24V 3A--4A

How to use:
Power on the amplifier
Use smart phone/notebook product with Bluetooth function
Searching "F900 Music Play" Bluetooth, click connecting, if hint PIN pls enter 0000, after connecting then can play wireless music
Bluetooth indicator condition, blue light twinkle, means Bluetooth not connect, if indicator light for long period then twinkle means connect succeed

Note:
Connect the speakers, please use 12V power supply; Connect the headset, please use 5V power supply; Recommend speaker power is 10W to 120W.
Bluetooth not connect succeed: power off it and restart again
Amplifier no sound: check whether volume normal, confirm insert DC 12V-24V power
Aux audio input no sound: only can use 3.5mm audio signal cable
IBM(Lenovo) PC cannot connect the Bluetooth with this amplifier, need to download the bluetooth driver then connect Bluetooth device, click>> Control Panel, find the "Sound" option, setting Bluetooth as the default device.

Package includes:
1pcs bluetooth amplifier
1pcs audio signal cable(1.2m length)
1pcs AV audio signal cable(1.5m length
1pcs US-type power supply

steven chiverton

@steven chiverton

no idea just a simple radio shack mini amplifier not digital

steven chiverton

there is 3 videos on youtube demonstrating the super beacon and they received radio station transmissions from 1967 you can hear it sounds old to

TimeFlipper

by the way what about David Sereda LIght wand product? he sell for $1500.00 for a light wand thing do you think it work or not.

It's a scam.

so David Sereda is a scam ok thank you but superbeacon you can get it your money back if you don't like the superbeacon but it work for me i have many UFO encounter with the Grey alien and i was wearing the touch of the grey alien amulet no scam for me that one superbeacon work but it cost lot of money yes it is.
Just try getting your money back from their "Full Refund Given If Not Satisfied"..you could be waiting years for it, and to stop anybody receiving their money back all they have to do is go bankrupt, and then they start up the same business again using a different trading name..This has been happening in the UK for years..My advice to anybody is, If a Product looks too good to be true, then it certainly is too good to be true! :D

steven chiverton

anyone with a super beacon who can draw the inside s and parts and how its wired and what gauge wire the green coils are so we can make our own