HDR - How to test it fully.

steven chiverton

I tried the search query - the blog has been removed - if you meant this: www.superhdr.blogspot.com/

Edit: Put it in the wayback webarchives: SUPER HYPER DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR (TIME MACHINE)

A snapshot from 22 mar.

But i've seen him post several places, and he seems to be pushing more for the Super Beacon device (a lil too much perhaps? :unsure:)??
ill email den rad find out whats happening to his blogs
havent her from him since ive emailed him like as if he has vanished off the face of the earth lucky ive collected his blogs for future studying

johnt

Hello

I have bought a HDR from somone on ebay, and I just have to try it out for myself - the gain outweights the price (if it works). But there seem to be alot of things that need to be done to it, for it to be most effective.

So what have you heard is supposed to make the HDR be at it's most effective.

Some guy in 2004 mentioned this in astralpulse:

"
I have used a magnetic flux detector to locate magnetic anomalies
that Steven calls "grid points". Some of these grid points are quite large and can be used for travel.

I have found that each individual grid point has a "character"
all its own.

According to Steven,
Positive grid points send you forward,
Negative grid points send you backward,
and zero grid points send you parallel worlds.

I know that getting the HDR to work requires effort on your part.

You can add the following to your kit:

1) Power inverter - to supply the 3AMP 120V 60 cycle electricity
2) Tesla coil - to generate the zero vector (FallNWolf: Why? )
3) Magnetic flux detector - like TRI-FIELD for finding vortex
4) Plasma Globe - to step up the field
5) Double terminated quartz crystal - increases power of HDR

"

I also read someone using a grade A crystal quartz, water quality
So where can i get double terminated, Grade A, water quality quarts. Any other type of minerals?

So what is a oood cheap magnetic flux detector?

How about a portable battery pack that gives out 120 V / 60 Hz (i see chargetech has one, but its pricey, any other suggestions?)

Someone has mentioned changing the magnets? Anyone know anything about that.

Finally, and most importantly, has anyone had any real results? After all these years, has noone been able to document a real travel, or atleast believe they had travelled for real, after doing adjustments etc.

Have people really dissapeared....suggesting they actually physcially travelled somewhere? Wthats the most convincing stories?

hi there,

do you know if the source you bought it from on ebay have more to sell!

Himalayan Hermit

Hello

I have bought a HDR from somone on ebay, and I just have to try it out for myself - the gain outweights the price (if it works). But there seem to be alot of things that need to be done to it, for it to be most effective.

"
that Steven calls "grid points". Some of these grid points are quite large and can be used for travel.

all its own.

According to Steven,

"

So where can i get double terminated, Grade A, water quality quarts. Any other type of minerals?

How about a portable battery pack that gives out 120 V / 60 Hz (i see chargetech has one, but its pricey, any other suggestions?)

Finally, and most importantly, has anyone had any real results? After all these years, has noone been able to document a real travel, or atleast believe they had travelled for real, after doing adjustments etc.

Have people really dissapeared....suggesting they actually physcially travelled somewhere? Wthats the most convincing stories?

hi there,

As far as I have heard, from Steven Gibbs and Professor Oppmmur - unless you buy HDR directly from Gibbs, you're going in for a dummy machine and wasting your money. If it does work for you, then great!

FallNWolf

So if person A buys it from Gibbs and sells it to person B, its a dummy? Makes alot of sense.

No i think he only had that one, and didnt have time to try it out properly.

TimeFlipper

So if person A buys it from Gibbs and sells it to person B, its a dummy? Makes alot of sense.

No i think he only had that one, and didnt have time to try it out properly.
I think you will find out that the most important thing is the HDR should be actually made by Gibbs (y)

johnt

Hello

"

all its own.

According to Steven,

"

hi there,

As far as I have heard, from Steven Gibbs and Professor Oppmmur - unless you buy HDR directly from Gibbs, you're going in for a dummy machine and wasting your money. If it does work for you, then great!

I have tried to call him, but no one seems to answer?

Himalayan Hermit

hi there,

Gibbs never answers his cell as far as I know. You have to leave a voicemail.

steven chiverton

thats why they are coming to me for a hdr and im not taking gibbs place .

TimeFlipper

thats why they are coming to me for a hdr and im not taking gibbs place .
Steve you are a very nice guy and a very generous person...you have made several HDR`s using your excellent engineering skills, but i dont think you got much feedback from the people you gave them to, and i feel you fell into your own trap by making all those "add ons" for the HDR, which IMHO did nothing much to improve the performances of them...i feel you were misguided by people who didnt really understand what it was they were trying to achieve...you seemed a little naive in believing all their stories, but you are a very trust worthy person mate :)

tymeonadime

I received the schematics for the Gibbs hdr from S.C. and have a pointed question.
If I follow the schems and the directions included, and actually build the machine to spec, would it also be a dummy? Simply because it was constructed by someone other than Mr. Gibbs?

I am also working on an Heryonomous ( sorry abt my spelling) machine. Going to be in a bakelite enclosure.