HDR Machine..

StarLord

Re: HDR Machine..

That's gotta hurt.

Let's hope it was the Piggly Wiggly 5 & Dime Lowes Kleenex Emporium. The home of all tools. There's a shrine in every single one dedicated to the farmer tool in the magnet section. It's made of a life size cardboard cut out and has one arm waving holding a Casa Buena Big Red Hot Burrito wrapper with a electric diagram scribbled on the inside and at the bottom near a large dollop of red grease, it says "¡Órale! Pinche Maricon Gringo!!! Gracias por la piojoso cervesas e pito chamba."

There's a wild look in the eyes and it looks exactly like the twin brother of John BigBooteh who works over at Yoyodine.

HDRKID

To GR100:
Few things sadden me more than a coward's arrogant swagger. Fools think themselves wise. Being humble is a great gift to own.

Starlord, you don’t need to tear others down in order to build yourself up. The whole idea of what I am doing is to get other to learn remote viewing. Well, the reason is, once they can see, they do not need me.

gl100

To GR100:
Few things sadden me more than a coward's arrogant swagger. Fools think themselves wise. Being humble is a great gift to own.

Starlord, you don’t need to tear others down in order to build yourself up. The whole idea of what I am doing is to get other to learn remote viewing. Well, the reason is, once they can see, they do not need me.

To HDickthumpeRKID

As usual turdblossom, you have fucked this up beyond all recognition. Let's start with the fact that I was in no way addressing you, your machine or anything else remotely related to you. Tell me Margaret, is your pathetic little life so lonely and meaningless that you have this pathological need to continue to draw attention to yourself here? I mean are you builiding yourself up by tearing me down and calling me a coward with an arrognt swagger? That's not exactly owning being humble is it? But I digress...

Let's get back to my post. As I said, I was not addressing you. Rest assured that had I been, I would have started with a very polite and cordial, "Dear Dickhead". I was, in fact, responding to Harte's brilliantly witty play on the poster's name and a great John Prine song. If you had bothered to check Harte's link you would have seen the lyrics and thus understood my post. But you didn't did you? Oh no, you just thought it was all about you. Pathetic and a little sad. Oh well, at least we can all be consoled by the fact that someone with such a paranoid and meaningless little life is probably not getting laid
and thus greatly reducing the possibility of ending up with a turd in the gene pool.

You know Carmen, nothing saddens me more that some paranoid, self absorbed, fucking maroon who thinks every post here revolves around him. Fools think themselves important. Own that bitch.

Hey look Zippy, John Prine wrote a song about you:

"We are living in the future
I'll tell you how I know
I read it in the paper
Fifteen years ago
We're all driving rocket ships
And talking with our minds
And wearing turquoise jewelry
And standing in soup lines
We are standing in soup lines "

Living in the Future Copyright John Prine and Oh Boy Music

StarLord

To GR100:

I'll be laughing my ass off for a few days due to Gl100's honest, from the heart, answer to you.

In case you ever had the remote viewing experience of wondering what it meant "to have your legs cut out from under you with medical precision by an expert", now you know.

Your typical plea for attention, as usual, is so blown out of proportion and unconnected with reality, you neglected to notice that my post didn't have a fucking thing to do with your sorry excuse for intelligent posts or your hoax.

It had to do with your saint and employer.

I hope I am not remiss by reminding you that you really did fuck this up beyond all recognition.

If you ever wondered what a remote view of FUBAR would look like, this would be 100% perfect.

"The whole idea of what I am doing is to get other to learn remote viewing. Well, the reason is, once they can see, they do not need me." LOL!!!!!!!! Jeasus that's funny.

To respond to your totally fucked up reasoning and logic in your haste to appear and sound sane, you neglected to take into consideration the fact that for the last 5 or 6 years, you have been so full of shit, lies and deceptions, no one could possibly "get" from you that remote viewing was a known reality since the cold war in the 50's. What they also would not be able to "get" from your posts that you and what was being done by east and west intelligence agencies had any connection what so ever. Taking your hit rate, actually lack thereof, into consideration, as you have only been full of shit and consequently never right and only repeating what's already known.

What I saw in the very beginning before your sorry hoax morphed into "astral time travel" some 4 or 5 years ago on the locked thread was simply some poor shmuckette lying their ass off. That's plain and simple fact. How's that Coke with coffee in it working for you? What's really funny, your ass is so paranoid, you wrote a post on one of your sites answering the Coke Blaq debacle that you created here when it was TPN. Did you think someone that witnessed one of your biggest fuckups here a few years ago would respond to that? None of us need to do that as we all remember the sound of both barrels of the shotgun going off as you cut your own legs out from under yourself.

Just the facts ma'am.

Harte

There's a hole in Daddy's head
Where all the money goes.
And Steven Gibbs deserves the cash, I suppose
Little plate rubbers grow big ears
As they're zoomin' thru the years
Sweet songs never last too long on
Broken caduceus coils....

StarLord

Yes, that extravaganza for your ears was performed by Mad Mountain Mike & His Triple X Empty White Lightning Jugg With Broom Stick Base & Washboard Sections Galore Ensemble with Special Guest Lead Vocalist and Throat Singer Daisy Kadiddlehopper, sister to the world renown Clem.
Led by Spud Merkins and six of Liberace's stolen, ahem, er, borrowed, BORROWED Candelabras.

Special Effects, Smoke and Bubbles by Tater.

gl100

I believe Star was alluding to that

Mighty mighty pleasin' Daddy's corn squeezins, wooooosh, brrrrr hic....White Lightning!

The original, genuine article time travelin' deeevice.

Take a few long pulls today and you'll wake up well into next Thursday with Jesus more than likely having picked your clothes out fer ya.

Not to be confused with ol' Panama Red who'll steal your woman and then rob your head.

I think I hear Harte coming down the hall singing something about an illegal smile and little flag decals.

StarLord

Call Any Vegetable, Call It By Name.

Can you Imagine Harte as a BE HERE NOW book totin Hippy of the 60's?

Somehow, I don't think TieDye is his color.