HDRKid II

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: HDRkid

gonzogirl said:
I get the feeling you didnt see her pic when we were passing it around....:rolleyes:
I think I've seen one of these blogs a few years ago, I can't remember clearly.

What about getting Steeve Gibbs here as a guest, like some people in the old days ? Ian Punnett used to post sometimes on TPN.

Num7

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Getting guest posters back is really high on my to-do list. There are some other things I have to tend to prior to that, namely a software update. I've started making a contact list of people I'd like to speak to about being guests :)

Chip Lewis

Re: hdrkid

hdrkid said:
I know that in 2026 a dozen eggs after the war costs 1 oz of pure gold. Also the salary for common labor is 5 gold ouncer coins per day. If the average person now gets $100/day, that would make a dozen eggs cost the equivalent of twenty bucks.
You are an idiot if you think that "common labor" workers will be paid anything close 1/20 of an ounce of gold per day (much more of an idiot if you think they'll make 5 ounces). In fact (if you do a little homework you'll realize that) those workers will be lucky to get a shekel of silver after a 12 hour shift!

Gotta love the way the "kid" "predicts" the future without accounting for the changes he/she states will occur from his/her other predictions. For instance: It's pretty impressive that after (oh I don't know) 10 billion people die (of cataclysmic shit happening throughout the world) the IRS will still audit your ass!!!

gl100

Amazing isn't it? Dr. Doomass shows his ass more than a slide show at a proctology convention.

Why wouldn't the IRS still be around Chip? Apparently the US population is only 5 million after the, and I quote, "wars, famine, disease, and an asteroid hitting the earth." And don't forget, the government will, and I quote again, " begin to execute old people for being - nonproductive citizens. Also crippled and retarded will be executed."

Aside from obviously predicting his own death, and what would have to be the smallest asteroid known to man, Zippy has basically told us the following:

1. The US will be destroyed by every possible means except a Vogon Constructor Fleet.

2. The Federal Reserve will no longer be around but the IRS will still be auditing the survivors of the previously stated cornucopia of calamity. Pesky little bastards aren't they? Worse than cock-a-roaches!

2. Gold will be the standard currency quickly followed by Vespas and bicycle tires.

3. The price of this precious commodity will apparently be $20 per ounce. They must have found some huge fucking reserves of this stuff in the future.

4. Due to the multitude of mayhem and the govt killing off all the undesirable elements, the population is now trimmed down to a very manageable 5 million people who apparently have all moved to one large city so as to compensate for the rationed gasoline at 10 gallons per month.

5. Of the 5 million total souls left in the country, the working class laborers will receive a wage of 5 ounces of gold per day. Quite a few probably toil away in sweat shops making reinforced pant's pockets to accommodate the rather heavy weekly payroll they receive.

6. These laborers will be making an annual salary in excess of $35,000. Some will probably augment their income by delving in black market egg sales as well as peddling home-grown chickens to the upper management suits at the reinforced pant's pocket factories. The rich just get richer.

7. Of course, all of these eggs will not be pasteurized or processed so they will begin to hatch in the natural heat left over from the calamities. The resulting population explosion in egg bearing hens will crack the entire egg selling monopoly's shell companies thus frying the already scrambled economy. Only the hard-boiled and gritty will survive. Chicken, as well as egg, poaching will be made a federal offense.

The eventual stench from all of the foul fowl excrement will rival that of Zippy's better stories and in one last bit of ironic and poetic justice, the world, just like Nostradumbass's stories will be reduced to a huge pile of chickenshit.

The cleanup costs will be astronomical but be sure to keep your receipts because, you know, the IRS is still around.

Harte

GL100 said:
7. Of course, all of these eggs will not be pasteurized or processed so they will begin to hatch in the natural heat left over from the calamities. The resulting population explosion in egg bearing hens will crack the entire egg selling monopoly's shell companies thus frying the already scrambled economy. Only the hard-boiled and gritty will survive. Chicken, as well as egg, poaching will be made a federal offense.

Also, of course, that's just the first conception of the true calamity.

After all, the mood will be pregnant with anger and the monthly flow of labor will be uncontrolled by the absorption of any new employment.

Conglomelets will fold and there will be a resulting souffle of ill will toward the cream that has floated to the top.

Custard prices won't stand and it will be enshirred that the cartonization of the proletariat will continue hens forth.

Resources, already reduced to a poultry level, will become as scarce as hen's teeth and everyone will be trying to feather his or her nest with slim peckings.

Taking even the briefest gander at the kid's posts leads to the admission that the future is quite beak.

Drumstick.

Harte

gl100

I say, I say son! What the cluck?!?!

Harte! Keep me a breast of the situation. We need to clip the kid's wings immediately. Situation has gone from mild to hot to extreme. Major Hot Lips Houlihan, she of the giant hooters, and Ret. Col. Sanders of the Joint Chefs of Staff will be at your disposal taking notes. Best if you review their hen scratchings for errors. Mr. Pilgrim and Mr. Tyson will be most anxious to gleam any nugget, Mac or otherwise, that they can from this. One is flying in from the Cordon Bleu and the other just arrived from Kiev. Both are fried but willing to fund the operation. I can assure you it will not be chickenfeed.

If you require any further info, contact Red in Rhode Island.

Senator Lehgorn

HDRKID

well, I predicted the fall of wamu and the economic collapse of the US; here we are today.

Stop giggling debunkers, You, must prepare for economic collapse, a time when there is no food in the grocery stores, there is no fuel in the filling station, and all the institution you depend on do not exist.

Harte

hdrkid said:
well, I predicted the fall of wamu

Yeah. You and WAMU.

Why should we believe anything you "predict?"

For example:
Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Clinton moves ahead of McCain and Obama

In the latest poll Clinton is ahead of both McCain and Obama. Her win in Penn did cause a shift in popular opinion. She is now ahead again and going into Indiana against an embattled Obama who cannot shake loose from Rev Wright and race.

Expect stuning developments. I predict Clinton as the next president.

Still standing by this insane prediction?

hdrkid said:
Stop giggling debunkers, You, must prepare for economic collapse, a time when there is no food in the grocery stores, there is no fuel in the filling station, and all the institution you depend on do not exist.
Nah, I think I'll keep giggling. :D

It's what keeps me from retching each time I read one of your posts.

Harte