HDRKid II

jurgen36

Re: HDRkid

Harte said:
Well,

I don't care if GL wimps out, I'm not putting up with a bunch of hooey. :D

Harte

GL did not wimp out at all. He realized that some of his statements were uncalled for but so were hdrkid's. I actually have to congratulate GL for realizing his possible error. So let us all be friends again.
Regards

Harte

jurgen36 said:
GL did not wimp out at all. He realized that some of his statements were uncalled for but so were hdrkid's. I actually have to congratulate GL for realizing his possible error. So let us all be friends again.
Regards
Jurgen

Yeah, I know.

I was just giving my good friend GL100 a hard time - and he knows it! :D

Come to think of it, his rant reminded me of another good friend, a mutual friend of GL's and mine, the venerable Starlord.

Man, that dude could really lay into someone like HDRKid!

Harte

HDRKID

Peace and happiness are not a fairy tale they both exist within the reach of our hearts. A new world will arise from the ashes of the old. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Hey kid, what are you predictions for this week ?

Some talk about an "October surprise" on the 7th or 8th.
I'm really sceptical, but the webbots are predicting this also.

Num7

gonzogirl

I have a prediction for ya......I predict that we will never know for sure just what the hell Hdrkid is!

P.S.....I miss Starlord and Zeo....

Num7

Administrator
Staff

gonzogirl said:
I have a prediction for ya......I predict that we will never know for sure just what the hell Hdrkid is!
How can you predict that ? That's too obvious ! hehe

jurgen36

hdrkid said:
Peace and happiness are not a fairy tale they both exist within the reach of our hearts. A new world will arise from the ashes of the old. :)

I do not believe this. If it comes to a war now there will not be anything left to rebuild the world. We would be bombed right back into the stone age.
Regards

gonzogirl

I agree with ya Jurgen...The whole world would have to start over.
I wonder how many times worlds have been created and then burned them selves out only to start over with another big bang...