Hello 2004, I am from 2035

lev

Originally posted by Roman+Jun 20 2004, 01:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Roman @ Jun 20 2004, 01:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by lev@Jun 19 2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Roman@Jun 20 2004, 01:04 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-lev
@Jun 19 2004, 07:02 PM
::..? Edge again! ..:: I see you went as far as trying to take the Little Alexander approach to the hoax ..::.. Cute :: I think this explains the email address you used to register here ..::.. That was the #1 mistake ..::.. You wanted to be the first one this forum I take it?..::

Please explain, I do not understand. My name is not Edge or Alexander.
I have explained the origins of the email address I am using (which is not mine really) further back in this thread.

::.. Not Edge? ..::.. Then you are the real thing huh? :: Photos will help boost your credibility a bit? ..::.. You can get a disposable camera and get the photos onto a CD in a very short period of time ..::
Why would I want to take pictures of my "time machine"? That could be dangerous if they got in the wrong hands. [/b][/quote]
::.. But, as you said - we already have pictures of your time machine :: We'd like to see how close they resemble one another :: By the way :: you missed quite a few of my questions :: Please go back and answer them :: What is the model number of the device you came here with?..::

R

Roman

Mmm...well I'm going to bed. I sense the temperature has got colder on this zoid although am unsure why. If someone would care to explain by the time I wake up later this moring that would be good. Speak to you all later.

R

Roman

Originally posted by lev+Jun 19 2004, 07:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lev @ Jun 19 2004, 07:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Roman@Jun 20 2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by lev@Jun 19 2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Roman@Jun 20 2004, 01:04 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-lev
@Jun 19 2004, 07:02 PM
::..? Edge again! ..:: I see you went as far as trying to take the Little Alexander approach to the hoax ..::.. Cute :: I think this explains the email address you used to register here ..::.. That was the #1 mistake ..::.. You wanted to be the first one this forum I take it?..::

Please explain, I do not understand. My name is not Edge or Alexander.
I have explained the origins of the email address I am using (which is not mine really) further back in this thread.

::.. Not Edge? ..::.. Then you are the real thing huh? :: Photos will help boost your credibility a bit? ..::.. You can get a disposable camera and get the photos onto a CD in a very short period of time ..::

Why would I want to take pictures of my "time machine"? That could be dangerous if they got in the wrong hands.
::.. But, as you said - we already have pictures of your time machine :: We'd like to see how close they resemble one another :: By the way :: you missed quite a few of my questions :: Please go back and answer them :: What is the model number of the device you came here with?..:: [/b][/quote]
OK, I will answer this question then I really am off to sleep!

I may post pictures of my time machine although I don't see the point. Also, I am unfamiliar with the technique you suggested.

Sorry if I have missed your answers, I didn't do this intentionally, sometimes it is hard to keep up with all the questions. Perhaps you can post them again?

The model number is: UKTTE003

Timescholar

One final question for the night. Who will be the next pope? What is his name, and when will he become pope?

lev

Originally posted by PyRo99@Jun 20 2004, 01:15 AM
Where are his pictures of his Time Travel machine located at? ;)
::.. I'm speaking about Boomer's pics :: See how his model number is not even close to Boomer's c204 and c206 but everything else is identical ..::.. I get the impression that Roman is relying on the "Divergence factor" as he parallels Boomer :: Minor changes as he goes along :: The guy gets all these links regarding Time Travel sites from the future minus johntitor.com? ..::.. What gives :: Further more, why send someone that is clueless about his Time Travel device back 30+ years? :: Who will repair it if something were to happen to it? ..::..

::.. EDIT :: Just realized that this is the UK's version thus the UK model number ::

lev

Originally posted by PyRo99@Jun 20 2004, 01:24 AM
Roman, please post the pictures.? Or atleast send them to me in a PM
::.. Since the pictures have not been prepared as of yet, I'd like to see two versions of each picture :: One copy of the device with your right hand, clearly visible in the photo and the other with your left hand near the same position ..::..
::.. Were the UK and the US working together in creating a Time Travel device? ..::
::.. Hope all this hasn't already been covered..::

MadIce

Originally posted by lev@Jun 20 2004, 01:02 AM
::.. Edge again! ..:: I see u went as far as trying to take the Little Alexander approach to the hoax ..::.. Cute :: I think this explains the email address u used to register here ..::.. That was the #1 mistake ..::.. You wanted to be the first one this forum I take it? ..::.. How long did u plan for this to last? ..:: Can u fast forward to the pictures? ..::
lev, was that e-mail address by any chance connected to an AOL account?

lev

Originally posted by MadIce+Jun 20 2004, 01:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MadIce @ Jun 20 2004, 01:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lev@Jun 20 2004, 01:02 AM
::..? Edge again! ..:: I see u went as far as trying to take the Little Alexander approach to the hoax ..::.. Cute :: I think this explains the email address u used to register here ..::.. That was the #1 mistake ..::.. You wanted to be the first one this forum I take it? ..::..? How long did u plan for this to last? ..:: Can u fast forward to the pictures? ..::
lev, was that e-mail address by any chance connected to an AOL account? [/b][/quote]
::.. Check your PM ..::