Hello I am Jaden... a time traveler

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Hey fella your starting to babble.
The question that you failed to answer I'll repeat to you at the risk of being ruder then normal.
"What was the device that you used to move around in time"?
Please do not say it was a hot air balloon.

I think you only gave the ww3 date as a way to stay in the game?
I'll bet you think that the folks in the USA are fools and gullible fools at best?
We do have more then our share of them, but remember what a great statesman once said
"You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time".
Well, I usually just get a taxi or ride a bike. If you mean, move around in TIME then I take an electric car with an added exhaust pipe and regular engine.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Hey fella your starting to babble.
The question that you failed to answer I'll repeat to you at the risk of being ruder then normal.
"What was the device that you used to move around in time"?
Please do not say it was a hot air balloon.

I think you only gave the ww3 date as a way to stay in the game?
I'll bet you think that the folks in the USA are fools and gullible fools at best?
We do have more then our share of them, but remember what a great statesman once said
"You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time".
I really do regret saying the WWIII year. I also regret saying when Naples falls. I should've never done that. But, it's in the past and I'm not going to bother going back just to change it.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Jaden do you have any details of that antenna?
Uh, yes. They said to make sure to find it they gave specific details of the antenna. They told me that it apparently was taller then any of the other antenna's. They said it was blue rather then gray. They also gave me the specific number of the T.V. on the bottom of the T.V. they also said that you could see the letter A on the top o the T.V. N on the bottom, L to the right, I to the left, and on the back E. Those were the details they gave me.

TimeFlipper

Uh, yes. They said to make sure to find it they gave specific details of the antenna. They told me that it apparently was taller then any of the other antenna's. They said it was blue rather then gray. They also gave me the specific number of the T.V. on the bottom of the T.V. they also said that you could see the letter A on the top o the T.V. N on the bottom, L to the right, I to the left, and on the back E. Those were the details they gave me.
Did they say if it was an antenna that was like a thin pole going up vertically?

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Did they say if it was an antenna that was like a thin pole going up vertically?
No, they said that besides those features it looked like any other T.V. They said that it wasn't enough for someone strolling around to see the difference but enough for someone looking for it to see the difference.

TimeFlipper

No, they said that besides those features it looked like any other T.V. They said that it wasn't enough for someone strolling around to see the difference but enough for someone looking for it to see the difference.
You mean that somebody strolling around to actually find the antenna, would know that the antenna was different?