Hello I am Jaden... a time traveler

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Jaden do you have any details of that antenna?
Uh, yes. They said to make sure to find it they gave specific details of the antenna. They told me that it apparently was taller then any of the other antenna's. They said it was blue rather then gray. They also gave me the specific number of the T.V. on the bottom of the T.V. they also said that you could see the letter A on the top o the T.V. N on the bottom, L to the right, I to the left, and on the back E. Those were the details they gave me.
Interesting...L to the right I to the left and on the back is E....now what does that spell? lmao>>>LIE...your busted brother :ROFLMAO:
Wow, I didn't even see that. I always saw it as ALIEN but you know I guess that works too.

TimeFlipper

Uh, yes. They said to make sure to find it they gave specific details of the antenna. They told me that it apparently was taller then any of the other antenna's. They said it was blue rather then gray. They also gave me the specific number of the T.V. on the bottom of the T.V. they also said that you could see the letter A on the top o the T.V. N on the bottom, L to the right, I to the left, and on the back E. Those were the details they gave me.
Interesting...L to the right I to the left and on the back is E....now what does that spell? lmao>>>LIE...your busted brother :ROFLMAO:
Wow, I didn't even see that. I always saw it as ALIEN but you know I guess that works too.
Actually the capital letters read out..A N L I E....your double busted now lmao!..thank goodness i read about good old Siggy Freud, and how liars always give themselves away ...yep it was all "an lie"...your good at bad grammar :ROFLMAO:

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Actually the capital letters read out..A N L I E....your double busted now lmao!..thank goodness i read about good old Siggy Freud, and how liars always give themselves away ...yep it was all "an lie"...your good at bad grammar :ROFLMAO:
Actually you're wrong. It spells AILEN.

MarvelFan

Hi jaden, If we somehow believe John Titor, then as per his saying WW3 was supposed to happen this year, sometime in March 2015 which didn't happen and therefore makes us re-think, the credibility of JT as well. Now you said earlier that at some point in life you have already met JT, now if JT is real and you both are from the same time, then why the WW3 is delayed which you are now predicting to happen in 2016.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Hi jaden, If we somehow believe John Titor, then as per his saying WW3 was supposed to happen this year, sometime in March 2015 which didn't happen and therefore makes us re-think, the credibility of JT as well. Now you said earlier that at some point in life you have already met JT, now if JT is real and you both are from the same time, then why the WW3 is delayed which you are now predicting to happen in 2016.
Because somebody probably read his forum and was able to delay it. That's why I don't like his work too much. He gave exact dates. But 2016 is all I'm saying. But you'll know when it's about to happen about 5 days before it happens

TimeFlipper

Actually you're wrong. It spells AILEN.
Nope..here is what you put in a previous posting>>>they also said that you could see the letter A on the tv..N on the bottom, L to the right, I to the left and on the back is E..which spells out A N L I E...your triple busted now..and do be careful when you try to get back to 1952, you might mix the date up and go back to 5219 pmfsl :ROFLMAO:

MarvelFan

Because somebody probably read his forum and was able to delay it. That's why I don't like his work too much. He gave exact dates. But 2016 is all I'm saying. But you'll know when it's about to happen about 5 days before it happens

Still there is a loophole in the story. Let's say somebody read JT's predictions and changed the occurance of WW3. Then it changed for us but how come you forget that it happened for you in 2015. How did you remember it as 2016, it doesn't make any sense. Now again if someone among us reading this post of yours makes a change and delays the WW3 to 2018, then will you remember it as 2018..........

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
A on the top of the T.V. N on the bottom, L to the right, I to the left, and on the back E. Learn to read boy just because its like that doesn't mean I'm lying. But I am VERY glad you're skeptical of my work.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith

Still there is a loophole in the story. Let's say somebody read JT's predictions and changed the occurance of WW3. Then it changed for us but how come you forget that it happened for you in 2015. How did you remember it as 2016, it doesn't make any sense. Now again if someone among us reading this post of yours makes a change and delays the WW3 to 2018, then will you remember it as 2018..........
Because I wasn't traveling through time so when that reality changed it changed for me to. Basically, when it changed the future changed, so as far as anyone not travelling in time it changed to 2016 without any memory of it being 2015. Just one of the many side effects of time traveling.

MarvelFan

Sorry but i am having another confusing theory based on your previous reply.
As every action has an equal and opposite reaction. What if while you are here and all the time runs in parallel, someone reading your post prevented the WW3 from happening in 2016. Keeping in mind you are still here in 2015, but the WW3 is stopped by someone from govt or secret service who read your post. Without WW3 in 2016, future changed, you were never appointed by the military, which further zeroed your chance here back to 2015. Then how you are still here, even if you still exist here and you return back next year to 2040, there would be 2 you's in future(one already existing who never went to past and the second is you yourself whp returned from past).