Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tron1

just putting this on knowledge 1993 was oklahoma city bombing the beginning of things and 1996 usa olympic bombing then 2003 was the brossard experiment he is probably talking about. which is a highly possible. i had a dream i was with steven gibbs last night in a hospital.

El Trabanto

Hello Lussario F. I'm glad to meet you. I have one question for you. Could you please describe political and economical situation and development in Czech Republic (I come from this country and live here) in years 2020 - 2046?

alexkez

Lussario
I been reading the posts, and yes there's a lot of questions with no answers. It I'll be great if you post some pictures of the time machine
1 what is your purpose to have a talk here?
2 did u get what you were sent for and how?
3 how long are you staying in our world line?
4 would you tell us a little how life is in 1946 ( government, technology, society, or simple stuff like what do you do for living and other people too, health, deseases like cancer aids etc.)
Thank you!

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SM-N910A mediante Tapatalk

Lussorio F

Hello again Lussorio, thanks for your answers.

1) But how did this knowledge of the material's existence reach the future? This would imply that there was an announcement or statement of some sort by the scientist, even if he didn't reveal his formula. If there was such an announcement, couldn't the scientists of the future comprehend how the accident came to be and try to replay the events in order to create/rediscover this material again? If there wasn't an announcement then what were the means that the knowledge of its existence (and of the way it was discovered) was communicated to your people?​

2) How were the people of the future certain that this discovery was actually a fact since there were no samples around in your time? Was your mission based entirely on rumors of the past?​

3) Would you care to share with us the name of that scientist and the year of the discovery? Actually this is what I was asking for previously. If the scientist has passed away then I believe there can't be any implications if we know his name (same goes for the year of discovery). If you don't want to say, can you explain why?​

4) When you came to this world-line was the scientist still alive? Did you meet with him? How did you manage to retrieve a sample and/or the formula (if you did)?​

5) For how long are you staying with us (in our time)?​

I believe I've answers your questions satisfactorily. The other questions if you this thread from the beginning will furnish you with the answers you seek. However I will give you additional answer to the question about how long I plan to be staying around. Until a window of opportunity to return exactly to my world-line presents itself, which won't be by all calculations long.

Last edited:

Lussorio F

Lussario
I been reading the posts, and yes there's a lot of questions with no answers. It I'll be great if you post some pictures of the time machine
1 what is your purpose to have a talk here?
2 did u get what you were sent for and how?
3 how long are you staying in our world line?
4 would you tell us a little how life is in 1946 ( government, technology, society, or simple stuff like what do you do for living and other people too, health, deseases like cancer aids etc.)
Thank you!

I been reading the posts, and yes there's a lot of questions with no answers.

If you read this thread in it entirety and on other forum whose links you can find on profile page you will find I've been very generous in providing information. However I'm not a scientist and I have to furnish my replies within certain rules. I can’t talk about specific individuals or deluge information about natural disasters and certainly can't and won't supply information that would benefit profiteers.

It I'll be great if you post some pictures of the time machine.

Will do in due course, but there really nothing much to look at unless your in to shiny knobs and hazard tape. The device is just a compact version of Johns

What is your purpose to have a talk here?

I'm attempting to either help prevent or at least prepare people for the dreadful future that coming. Although events are unfolding in a different manner in this world-line from the one I've come from its heading in the same direction of a catastrophic war.

Did u get what you were sent for and how?

Yes and by time travel.

How long are you staying in our world line?

As already stated in another reply, until a window of opportunity to return exactly to my world-line presents itself, which won't be by all calculations be long.

Would you tell us a little how life is in 1946

Go to your library and look it up. I've never travelled to that time period.

Last edited:

mistertimes

lussorio... go watch 11.22.63
you gonna like it... best time travel mini series in history of TV...you'll enjoy it ...It probably brought new blood to this forum because that show is 10/10...one of the best Stephen king work ...JJ Abrahams actually did a great job on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.