Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lussorio F

A Message To My Critics :-

As I’ve put in writing a number of time, I take no offence to scepticism as it healthy and normal to be sceptical of such a extraordinary claim, such as I have made.

However,

When you got users, like @Taoist posting that I’m some loner with emotional issues in my early forties surrounded fairy tale videos (whats happen to DVD’s). Base on a psychic impression.

@Einstein who claimed he debunked me because my time machine for better of another word, does not work to his model of time travel, which is way of mark. It also ludicrous to think that a time traveller go nothing better to do than to invoke forces that require the energy produced from a black-hole, for a mere jolly in to the future and back to pick up a newspaper.

Then @TimeFlipper who picked the first person he found on that dreadful social media site Facebook, who name is similar to mine. Then posted the chaps address online without any consideration for that person safety. Or this based on the fact he assumed Lussorio was my first name.

And lastly @Miscellaneous and others of his ilk like @Japrim who posts are nothing but childish insults.

Is this really scepticism, come on guy's really!!!!

I've got important goals to achieve and information to impart. Before my perilous journey back to 2046.

Last edited:

Lussorio F

There have been so many threads about folks being a Time Traveler right from early days of "Ren, who claimed to be John Titor", that it's simply hard to know who's saying what.

Just like he has no way of *proving himself* 100% that he's a time traveler - we also have *no way of disproving* him 100% at least over internet that he's a hoaxer. Einstein asked him to get Headlines of a Newspaper for next 3 days, which he *can* do according to his own message (he can travel forward in this timeline which is ours) - but then he will not be able to travel backwards in this timeline, so may be that interferes with his mission (if he needs to be in this specific timeline), so he won't give you any headlines.

But then there's another thing you might say - what is so *specific* about this timeline, since he can not *pick* a timeline to travel back to, anyways. These questions I don't think, anyone has brought up yet, so I'll let him and others chime in.

Personally, I don't believe in asking theory questions - they might entertain you, but won't get you anywhere. Ponder this, Lussorio and others:
  • Do you know John Titor or heard of him? Does he exist in your timeline?
  • How about posting photos of your time machine unit like Titor posted?
  • How about a video of yourself disappearing from this timeline when you finally leave
  • Do you have confidantes in this timeline who know about you?
Peace to you whoever you are :)

You have restored my faith in people of this period @Himalayan Hermit.

Do you know John Titor or heard of him? Does he exist in your timeline?

Yes, we are part of the same division.

How about posting photos of your time machine unit like Titor posted?

Plan to, but have to say there is not much to look at as the device is housed in a compact black oblong box that has a handle for carrying.

How about a video of yourself disappearing from this timeline when you finally leave

Would do but who’s going to download from the capture device and then upload it when I’ve gone?

Do you have confidantes in this time-line who know about you?

No

TimeFlipper

A Message To My Critics :-

As I’ve put in writing a number of time, I take no offence to scepticism as it healthy and normal to be sceptical of such a extraordinary claim, such as I have made.

However,

When you got users, like @Taoist posting that I’m some loner with emotional issues in my early forties surrounded fairy tale videos (whats happen to DVD’s). Base on a psychic impression.

@Einstein who claimed he debunked me because my time machine for better of another word, does not work to his model of time travel, which is was of mark. It also ludicrous to think that a time traveller go nothing better to do than to invoke forces that require the energy produced from a black-hole, for a mere jolly in to the future and back to pick up a newspaper.

Then we got @TimeFlipper who picked the first person he found on that dreadful social media site Facebook, who name is similar to mine. Then posted it online without any consideration for that person safety. Or this based on the fact he assumed Lussorio was my first name.

Then we @Miscellaneous and others of his ilk like @Japrim who posts are nothing but childish insults.

Is this really scepticism, come on guy's really! I've got important goals to achieve and information to impart. Before my perilous journey back to 2046.
:ROFLMAO:

Lussorio F

Lussorio,

Recently it's been found that cilantro removes mercury, potato starch helps with candida, and inclined bed therapy helps with almost everything. Has any new remedy been found by 2046 which can be done with food or chemicals or technology available today but is not known in 2016? For example, is there any folk remedy known in 2046 which is not already found at:
Folk Remedies from Earth Clinic

Diet in the future is simple and frugal, supplemented with botanical, so the answer to your question is yes. A way of using colloidal silver at therapeutic doses without causing argyria has been discovered and a special compound derived from Hawthorn berry is use in cancer management. Which as you can gather is rampant problem in a future world recover from a nuclear war.

Japrim

And lastly @Miscellaneous and others of his ilk like @Japrim who posts are nothing but childish insults.

...or you really are full of shit.

I have been dealing with this time travel stuff for decades. And as soon as people start talking about Titor in context of the face value of the posts, I know they are full of shit.

You are full of shit.

Thank you @Japrim for proving my point!

There is nothing childish about valuing truth or calling someone out as a liar.

I honestly would not be surprised if you really are a time traveler. I am not questioning that. I don't care if you are or not. But when you start talking in the context of the Titor 'story', it quickly becomes obvious that you are full of it.

I am not going to sit here and argue with you. You and I both know the difference. Thus it is pointless.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Come on, be respectful of one another here.

Everyone has the right to disagree, but let's do in a civil and respectful way.

Japrim

Come on, be respectful of one another here.

Everyone has the right to disagree, but let's do in a civil and respectful way.

Forgive me for being so blunt, Num. I'll stop. I am done with this joker anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.