Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Trabanto

Hello Lussario F. I'm glad to meet you. I have one question for you. Could you please describe political and economical situation and development in Czech Republic (I come from this country and live here) in years 2020 - 2046?

The EU that broke up in to smaller regions after falling a part in the world-line that I came from and even though events are unfolding in a slightly different manner in this world-line. The future looks dire for it in this world-line too. The quantum supercomputer that I'm using to make sense of the divergence of this world-line predicts with a 85% accuracy, it will occur over the next 15 years. If what happen in my world-line is anything to go by. The Czech Republic like a number of the lest affluent members of the EU suffer economically as a result.

Thank you for your answer. I have next questions. Will in Czech Republic occur some politician or political party who or which will be different from others (from political viewpoint) and will make an effort to restore our country? And what about China and USA? What will be the economical and political role of China and USA in future? Will those two countries have some disputes?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Pegii

Hello Lussario F. I'm glad to meet you. I have one question for you. Could you please describe political and economical situation and development in Czech Republic (I come from this country and live here) in years 2020 - 2046?
don't talk to this guy. talk to maria
Who is Maria?
Mariya94. She's doing a time travel project. She made a post here for time travel requests Does anyone here want to change their pasts?

Lussorio F

don't talk to this guy. talk to maria
Mariya94. She's doing a time travel project. She made a post here for time travel requests Does anyone here want to change their pasts?

@Pegii you are committing a forum faux pas, by stepping in another persons gig. Even though you don't believe I'm from 2046 do please respect the fact I'm attempting to impart value information. Rather than posting dross with some sort of commercial element to it.

RHYS

Hey, TAOIST: How much energy did you just deplete in your reserves on your diagnostic message?

Pegii

upload some pictures of some dinosaurs

That will be the ultimate proof

Last edited by a moderator:

Justinvincible

@Lussorio F Could you give a description of your time traveling device for those of us who are sincerely interested in building one? Rotating magnetic fields lines up with my theories for time travel/gravity so I will keep an open mind. What kinds of materials are used in this device and could you describe again how it works?

Lussorio F

Thank you for your answer. I have next questions. Will in Czech Republic occur some politician or political party who or which will be different from others (from political viewpoint) and will make an effort to restore our country? And what about China and USA? What will be the economical and political role of China and USA in future? Will those two countries have some disputes?

In the future which I came form the old system of parties and elected representatives have been replaced by decisions being made by the whole population via a individual vote. The only representatives are a panel of experts "supercomputers" that make the decisions to be voted on. There are what you would call states or countries that each has a small amount of individual automany.

El Trabanto

In the future which I came form the old system of parties and elected representatives have been replaced by decisions being made by the whole population via a individual vote. The only representatives are a panel of experts "supercomputers" that make the decisions to be voted on. There are what you would call states or countries that each has a small amount of individual automany.

Thank you. And what about your time machine? How does it look like?

TimeFlipper

:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.