Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

searcher35

Why not help people in need on this forum? What about flofasho who is depressed at not going to Mexico or Eric who's baby just died? They could really use your help. Use your powers for good. Save the baby girl.

He said that every change that he makes will not effect our time line! something about a world-line! I am not saying that he is not telling the truth but i understand if he cannot help every person in need! because some needs are really small in comparison to some others! Byut what I want to say is that I don't believe that he cant make any changes in our timeline! As Lussorio himself has said every timeline has a different working! So even him cant know! He has told me that some scientif laws are universe but you still dont know! So what I am saying is that you should help people in real need! and these people are tflofasho and eric for example! they are dealing with something they cannot solve! So please if you know how to help them! Do it! just them and not everyone! you are here for personal reason so this tells me that you know more!

Lussorio F

Why not help people in need on this forum? What about flofasho who is depressed at not going to Mexico or Eric who's baby just died? They could really use your help. Use your powers for good. Save the baby girl.

Because I can't for the following reason,

Dimension Theory Of Temporal Travel (no-longer a theory) states that for every decision or action that’s made, the alternative is played out in another reality. The act of simply travelling back in time creates a new “world-line”, distinct from the one from which you left. So by going back in time you can change events but those changes wont effect YOU or the world-line you came from. You just prevent another version of yourself from a (lag reality) undergoing the experience. However the Dimension Theory Of Temporal Travel also means there are already versions of yourself that haven’t undergone the experience you want to change, if that any consolation. Plus it also prevented by a paradox, if time worked the way you think then if I when back and chanced the past, then he or you would have never asked me. Therefore I could not have never come back in the first place. THAT TIME TRAVEL.

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Apologies if you have already been asked this but what disasters have we got to look forward to? Earthquakes, volcanoes, are not effected by human interaction so should happen at the same time and place throughout all timelines whether local or not?
Thanks

Lussorio F

Apologies if you have already been asked this but what disasters have we got to look forward to? Earthquakes, volcanoes, are not effected by human interaction so should happen at the same time and place throughout all timelines whether local or not?
Thanks

Man made disasters. You don't need to be a time-traveller or a fortune teller to know that the moral turpitude not just of the youth but, governments and the institutions that we rely on, will eventually lead to catastrophe.

Tron1

the dream's I have are connected to this universe, I think every time I dream it's an alternate one but I could be wrong but right. If you were connected.

Lussorio F

OK, just to let you know I'm cranking up to my temporal device later this evening and will be giving a it test by going forward in time along this time-line, hopefully I don't spin of in to another world-line. I'm only going forward by between 48 to 72 hours.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Are you coming back? And if so, a newspaper headline from the future would validate your claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.