Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

duntpasstome

I believe him, and I appreciate that he took the time to talk.
For all the people that want to believe and know the truth I hope that he is for real and that he does help , that would obviously please me a lot more than someone deceiving good people who have open minds. The true decent people on here is why I read this forum daily whether I agree, believe, understand or not.

TimeFlipper

For all we we know, Avalonian could just be a friend of Lussorio trying to give him credibility, or its Lussorio himself using another name on here...Iam certain other friendly *new members* will come on here trying to give him false credibility, or it will be himself again pretending to be someone else...So keep a look out for more new members trying to back him up..I will be :cautious:

Christina △

For all we we know, Avalonian could just be a friend of Lussorio trying to give him credibility, or its Lussorio himself using another name on here...Iam certain other friendly *new members* will come on here trying to give him false credibility, or it will be himself again pretending to be someone else...So keep a look out for more new members trying to back him up..I will be :cautious:
Ill gladly offer up my email, Facebook account, and whatever else to prove my validity.
I am not a robot...or anyone else other than Christina :)
You people are mildly funny (and overly aggressive)...
keeping a 'look out' when only 1% of you actually use your real names hahahaha:ROFLMAO:

How about you all start w that.
Use real names...real photos....and then maybe Ill listen to some real opinions:p

I came here bc I was asked to...to ask this person questions.
Not to back him up....so take your googley eyes elsewhere please...and thank you ;)

Last edited:

conscious9

I think Lussorio will be back, but I honestly think he is wasting time on this forum. He seems to have pretty much answered everything he was planning on answering. There's been a lot of repeat questions and answers. Also, he said he's no scientist, so I think he's explained things as well as he is going to explain them in public. I think he should focus all his energy on saving this timeline, rather than allowing himself to be distracted here and getting worked up over whether people believe him or not, and catering to our every needs. If everything he says is true, the last he needs is for us to be screwing up his mission.

If he needs time to kill, he should learn to enjoy himself a little. Or meditate. Just taking moments to experience peace and quiet, uninterrupted by the need to prove himself to others, learning to let go and making peace with any fears and worries that are still festering inside him. But that's just how I feel if I were in his shoes. Surely if he's the real deal, you guys must agree he's got a lot on his plate and that we've been fairly rough on him. And of course, I don't expect that to change if the thread continues as it's been going. In the end, it's really up to him. I sincerely wish him all the best.

Last edited:

duntpasstome

I told you before if I got back in time I will end up another world-line. I going forward in time by a few days and that will seem only seconds to me. I'm setting off a 10pm GMT.
In his own words if he goes back he ends up in a different world line, he has gone forward so the best bit of validation that he is a real time traveller is that we never hear from him again in our world line. That's how lussorio explained it himself. So there's not much point asking him anymore questions.

Avalonian

For all the people that want to believe and know the truth I hope that he is for real and that he does help , that would obviously please me a lot more than someone deceiving good people who have open minds. The true decent people on here is why I read this forum daily whether I agree, believe, understand or not.

Thanks for your courteous reply.

While I believe he is a real time traveller, of course I have no proof. He hasn't asked for money or made promises to people, if he turns out to be a hoaxer, all I have wasted is a few hours of my life. I'm willing to take that chance.

In his own words if he goes back he ends up in a different world line, he has gone forward so the best bit of validation that he is a real time traveller is that we never hear from him again in our world line. That's how lussorio explained it himself.

Since he is going on a short trip, the divergence will be very small. An alternate, almost identical Lussorio might come back.

I think he should focus all his energy on saving this timeline, rather than allowing himself to be distracted here and getting worked up over whether people believe him or not, and catering to our every needs.

I agree. Saving our timeline is far more important than answering any more questions.

Surely if he's the real deal, you guys must agree he's got a lot on his plate and that we've been fairly rough on him. And of course, I don't expect that to change if the thread continues as it's been going. In the end, it's really up to him. I sincerely wish him all the best.

I also wish him well. Besides helping us, he also seems to be a really kind person, he deserves the best.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Ill gladly offer up my email, Facebook account, and whatever else to prove my validity.
I am not a robot...or anyone else other than Christina :)
You people are mildly funny (and overly aggressive)...
keeping a 'look out' when only 1% of you actually use your real names hahahaha:ROFLMAO:

How about you all start w that.
Use real names...real photos....and then maybe Ill listen to some real opinions:p

I came here bc I was asked to...to ask this person questions.
Not to back him up....so take your googley eyes elsewhere please...and thank you ;)
:ROFLMAO:

TimeFlipper

Thanks for your courteous reply.

While I believe he is a real time traveller, of course I have no proof. He hasn't asked for money or made promises to people, if he turns out to be a hoaxer, all I have wasted is a few hours of my life. I'm willing to take that chance.

In his own words if he goes back he ends up in a different world line, he has gone forward so the best bit of validation that he is a real time traveller is that we never hear from him again in our world line. That's how lussorio explained it himself.

Since he is going on a short trip, the divergence will be very small. An alternate, almost identical Lussorio might come back.

I think he should focus all his energy on saving this timeline, rather than allowing himself to be distracted here and getting worked up over whether people believe him or not, and catering to our every needs.

I agree. Saving our timeline is far more important than answering any more questions.

Surely if he's the real deal, you guys must agree he's got a lot on his plate and that we've been fairly rough on him. And of course, I don't expect that to change if the thread continues as it's been going. In the end, it's really up to him. I sincerely wish him all the best.

I also wish him well. Besides helping us, he also seems to be a really kind person, he deserves the best.
Lussario has certainly given us some laughs on here, and as for him "saving" our time-line... if you want to believe that, its *your* prerogative :D

Status
Not open for further replies.